GENESIS: THE LAUNCH NIGHT @ Priory Ealing Broadway SLY || SHAYDEE || ADDICT || MEKAR

Skatman B

After months of careful planning we are finally proud to present to you:

GENESIS: THE LAUNCH NIGHT

Taking place in the heart of Ealing Broadway, West London now finally has a drum and bass night to be proud of!

Headlining this historic night will be one of the biggest names on the jump up scene DJ Sly (Higher Stakes, Low Down Deep) alongside the legendary MC Shaydee (Shadow Demon Coalition). Also we have DJ Addict (Mad Man Army) and probably the scences fastest up and coming talent, Mekar MC (Biological Beats/KOTU/Kool FM).

*****WHERE AND WHEN*****

DATE: Thursday 4th February
VENUE: The Priory Nightclub, 17 The Mall, Ealing Broadway, W5 2PJ http://www.prioryniteclub.com/
TIME: 9pm - 3am

*****LINE UP*****

DJS

SLY (Low Down Deep, Higher Stakes, Kool FM)
ADDICT (Mad Man Army, Release the Pressure)
GETAWAY (Laylow FM, Breakin Talent, Acute Promotions)
FRISKIE (Breakin Talent, Acute Promotions, Laylow FM)
SKATMAN B (Genesis, Innovation, Laylow FM)
DIMAH
WISSO

MCS

SHAYDEE (Shadow Demon Coalition, Kool FM)
MEKAR (Bio Beats, Kings of the Underground, Kool FM)
LINER (Potent Sounds)
RIZE (Potent Sounds)
ROBSON (Genesis, Laylow FM)
JMDC (Genesis, Laylow FM)
COPESTAR (New World Order)

*****ADMISSION POLICY*****

Only £5 on the door
----->LADIES FREE B4 11<--------
More after midnight

NO HATS NO HOODIES

*****HOW TO GET THERE*****

Nearest Station: Ealing Broadway (District, Central and Main Line)
Bus routes: 65 (24 hour), 83 (24 hour), 112, 207, 226, 297 (24 hour), 427, 607, E1, E2, E7, E8, E9, E10, N7, N11, N207
Map: http://tiny.cc/VcX6E

*****ATTRACTIONS*****

On the night there will be FREE GIVEAWAYS, PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY and these AMAZING DRINK DEALS!

£2 ON SPIRITS AND SHOTS B4 11
ALL COCKTAILS ARE ONLY £4.
BOTTLED STELLA IS ONLY £2 ALL NIGHT!

-------

Remember this is an over 18s event so please bring ID! Bad vibes will not be tolerated, this one is strictly for the music lovers!!

If you are a DJ or MC keen to get a slot at our future events, please bring a demo with you on the night.

Most important thing is to come and have a wicked time and join in the Genesis movement!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1WNc_-KP6U

Re: GENESIS: THE LAUNCH NIGHT @ Priory Ealing Broadway SLY || SHAYDEE || ADDICT || ME

Wicked work bro flyer looks deeeecent! definately guna try and bop down to this with Smoke!

Re: GENESIS: THE LAUNCH NIGHT @ Priory Ealing Broadway SLY || SHAYDEE || ADDICT || ME

Looks good, only 5 minutes up the road ;)

looks aiight but did you have to book the shittest club in london? priory is struggling

we put alot of work into this!! looks biggles

Will be good to see u down there with Smoke mate! Drag Dexta out too lol.

@ UrbanNeeds, Priory has been revampd and is looking very nice inside. The setup is good and the bar prices are very reasonable aswell!

Dont judge before you come! We really think that everyone who attends will be pleasantly suprised and as Robson said were putting alot of work into this and are 100% commited to giving DnB a permanent home in West London! :)

Yeah sorry mate didn't mean to be negative, i know the amount of work that goes into putting on a night, just remember priory being pretty bad. Just moved to shepherds bush and West needs a home for dnb - big up yourselves for the effort

Poster repping for this outside my yard, good work lol

lol nice!

openening up a guestlist on Monday and giving away free entrys so keep a look out!

Round the corner from my yard in West Ealing, might have to pass through. Someone handed me a flyer for this the other night in Ealing Broadway.

Big up!

:rslayer:

Wicked bro hopefully see u there!! Gonna be a big night!!

Remember if your a DJ/MC and would like to be on our future events. . bring your demo on the night! There are slots up for grabs at our next night garunteed!

This is gona be a sickkk nite.. cant wait! :D

Tomorrow night people!

Big up everyone looking to come down. Weve got 40 free mix cds to giveaway on the door first come first serve.

And remember if your a DJ or Mc to bring us your demos :)

Good luck with this one tonight, was going to try and reach but I am warming up for Subfocus at Herts uni now. Will try and check the next one ;)!

one last bump.

big up everyone coming down :)

Back
Top Bottom