Genesis dj / mc competiton @ wedgwood rooms

i went, thought it was pretty damn good.
my camera run out of battery. so didn't get to take any photos
think i left it on or sommit.
left about 1 o'clock though, and then was in a car accident. lovely.

big ups to his royal highness lokki the first for winnin.

i saw a car accident a little while after that! i saw a car on forset rd crash into mettal thing in rd and spin out and smashed some scafalding on a house and hit wall and reversed and span away shouting pussy o out the window.

dat was not u was it?

no. that wasn't. different area. don't wanna put the details down about it though :)

that geezer with the fcuk hat on in ur pictures, he didn't happen to find that hat at jongleurs a few months ago did he? cos i left it on a chair in jongluers at some dnb event a few months ago that u lot went to and it got thieved.

taxed is taxed.

didn't like it that much anyways. cost be bout £10 from mirage in commy rd.

and was that u that put all that info in the guestbook!! im gonna stick that banner u dun on the site and put all the info in the events bit.
just aint been bothered with updating it much lately.

Originally posted by WARDY
and was that u that put all that info in the guestbook!! im gonna stick that banner u dun on the site and put all the info in the events bit.
just aint been bothered with updating it much lately.

yeah it was. safe m8, big up

ps wid that car i could of swarn at the time it was twisted in da back seat!

on thursday i got raided by the ol' bill @ 1:30 saying that my motor had been seen at an "incident" i wonder if its either of these two crashes ur on bout??????????????

rob. i can guarentee you it wasn't ur car. and as i said this accident didn't happen in pompey. thats all im sayin.

that was fun!!!!!!!

i would just like to thank my family for giving me money, my girlfriend for giving me food, my mates for just bein lazy cunts, my cat for never shitin on my bed, my gerbils for just being gerbils, my decks cos they play records, is also like to thank my flat for keepin me warm, and my ganja for keepin me sane, id also like to.........blah blah blah.

that moet was nice man!!!mmmmmm

i paid em a fiver each but thats cool cos it paid for the champagne......its all a conspiracy!!!

Back
Top Bottom