Genesis 3rd Birthday @ Fire [LDN] | Fri 21st June 2013

Sam Genesis

0406916e-6095-4825-9659-b789263d2dee_zps0d334954.jpg
ebccd051-6e19-4a0d-b625-6104a78db5ad_zps8cb0a02b.jpg

GENESIS 3RD BIRTHDAY @ FIRE
FRIDAY 21ST JUNE 2013 | 10PM - 7AM

"The line-up speaks for itself. It doesn’t need me to hype it. If you have any interest in our music you have to be there really."

Genesis Nights is turning three and to mark the occasion we have planned our biggest event yet, one we expect to be a highlight of the drum and bass calendar this year. We have hand picked a selection of some of the highest profile names in drum and bass, to play alongside our well respected residents, and some of the hottest and highly respected up and coming artists in the scene. As always, the ethos is Drum and Bass music for adults.

MAIN ARENA

Break
Loxy b2b Skeptical [90 mins]
Doc Scott b2b Bailey[Blue Note Set]
Xtrah
Ruffhouse
Clarity
DBR UK

Hosts: Strategy, Stamina, Codebreaker, Sense

ROOM 2 [HOSTED BY DISPATCH RECORDINGS]

Ant TC1 b2b Cern [2001-2013 Dispatch Set]
Octane
Survival
Halogenix
Arkaik
Philth

Hosts: Fokus, Gusto, XL

“If you go out to hear real drum and bass with some depth to it then Genesis is really not to be missed.” - Xtrah

“The last Genesis event was heavy, this is going to be even better! See you on June 21st.” - Vega (Ruffhouse)

"I am really looking forward to playing Genesis. Excellent line up and looks set to be another one of those great nights for music." - Loxy

“When you DJ at a Genesis event, you know you can play proper beats, no compromise needed, just be yourself, that’s the best kind of gig” – Doc Scott

“Genesis is a curiously apt title as, from what I understand to be the musical direction, I’ll be going back to ‘the beginning’ in regard to my own tastes. Sure, I’ve always liked the stuff I can sing to, but that’s never been the whole story…” – Stamina

“Happy to be part of such a diverse and on point line up. Looking forward to seeing some of my favourite DJ’s in drum and bass play at this night!” – Clarity

“Genesis – Real Beats … Real Talk” – DBR UK

"This will be mine and Loxys first b2b together so expect some hurters.” - Skeptical

“Make sure you get yourself down to Genesis Nights. Gonna bring the fresh birthday selection on the 21st…” – Break

"The line-up speaks for itself. It doesn’t need me to hype it. If you have any interest in our music you have to be there really." - Sense

TICKETS

£5 / £8 / £12 / £15 / More on the door

£5 Super Early Bird tickets on sale now

Available from: www.genesisnights.co.uk / http://tinyurl.com/bs2k6kx

Purchase tickets early to avoid disappointment.

Email: info@genesisnights.co.uk
Like on Facebook: www.facebook.com/genesisdnb
Follow on Twitter: @GenesisNights

Fire - South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1RT
Over 18s - Please bring photo I.D

Official event partners: www.trackitdown.net / www.datatransmission.co.uk / www.banquetrecords.com / www.flyingsquad2001.co.uk / www.ticketlogic.net

Last edited by a moderator:
The comment was tongue-in-cheek dude, hence the teefs

In hindsight, Fire was probably just a poor choice of venue for that epic Exit line-up. The main room just isn't really that big..

But this thread is about Genesis. This night will be vibes

But this thread is about Genesis. This night will be vibes
pow

- - - Updated - - -

There are a very limited amount of £15 second release tickets available, we are not aiming to squash you all into the dance. Buy from here and get a free mp3 of your choice!

https://www.trackitdown.net/event/genesis-nights-3rd-birthday/433.html

COMPETITION TIME -->

Win all this:

Break – Love So True VIP 12″ Vinyl – Signed by Break
Dispatch Vinyl Pack - DISLTD009, DISLTD008 & Hybris EP – Signed by ANT TC1
Ruffhouse – Strangers / The Domino Effect 12″ Vinyl – Signed by Ruffhouse (Cooper, Pessimist & Vega)
Frederic Robinson – Laughing at Clouds 12″ Vinyl – Signed by Dexta @ Diffrent
Sense MC’s original hand-writtern lyric sheets
Xtrah’s hand drawn & signed dub
Ruffhouse’s signed grinder as used in the studio
Cooper (Ruffhouse) university cheat sheets used in his final exam
Diffrent Music Stickers
Genesis Nights T-Shirt
Genesis Nights Mug
Genesis Nights Posters + Flyers

On the Facebook page - www.facebook.com/genesisdnb

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator: