Generation Dub?

Anyone know why they have split, I heard Adam (Original Sin) thought he was doing all the work and Jake wasn't contributing much, also has Jake given up on drum & bass, he did a few things as Double Zero I think but seemd to just fade way

FFS, use the search function first.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=53322&highlight=generation+split

and then you will find that that thread is even a repost! are people really that lazy?

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=53142&highlight=original

apparently yes!

EPIC NOOB! :teeth:

Last edited:
Chill out, fucking hell, I looked at the other one an it didn't really answer all my questions, that alright wiv u

:word: and you even stated that in the first post!

roland is his mc, well he told me he was, he's the owner of second city recs.

:word: and you even stated that in the first post!

roland is his mc, well he told me he was, he's the owner of second city recs.

Cheers mate, I know who u mean, Big Boy Roland, him and DJ Alpha are Local Substance together, not a bad mc imo, not the best tho lol

Chill out, fucking hell, I looked at the other one an it didn't really answer all my questions, that alright wiv u

i am relaxed, you just didn't bring anything new to the discussion. if the previous thread didn't "COMPLETELY" answer your question, then why couldn't you post in that and ask for clarification? is that too hard to do? instead of just starting a new thread and discuss a topic that has been rinsed twice already.

chill out son, if people want to talk dnb in a dnb forum in the dnb section thats fine with me.

nothing wrong with that, of course, but discuss a topic that has already been discussed? this thread doesn't add anything new that already hasn't been posted. so why waste the space? think of this the following way : you have a meeting about about one certain topic and you reach a conclusion, then for no apparent reason you have the meeting again and discuss the topic all over again and reach the same conclusion once again. and if that wasn't enough you have a third meeting about the same topic and still you reach the same conclusion yet again. doesn't that seem a bit unnecessary? :)

just to add a little salutation to dnbforum. dnbforum is dnb MI6. everything you want to or need to know about dnb is here. just use search! :)

Last edited:
Why get involved? So it's old news does that mean it can never be talked about again, some people need to stop taking this shit so seriously

respect..all your doing is asking a question, if you have already seen the thread why reply? to tell you the truth ive seen the thread but the question has never been answered properly..so if you are replyin sayin "re-post re-post" whats the answer?

Roland is not Adams mc. Where do you people come up with this stuff lol

FAIL. you just quoted where i got the info from.

and to all the forum fannies out there if your going to moan just don't post, especially as you are only "wasting internet space" by making completely irrelevant posts.

and as i said.. i was only told my roland that he was his mc, i've never heard of him either :lol:

FAIL. you just quoted where i got the info from.

and to all the forum fannies out there if your going to moan just don't post, especially as you are only "wasting internet space" by making completely irrelevant posts
Oh he told you. How stupid of me. If he told you then it must be true. You plonker!
By the way I'm andy c mc, fuck it while were at it I'm frictions to.??????
You fail, my young padawan.
I've never seen him with Adam
I've never heard Adam talk of him
I've never, just like you, have heard a set with Roland even on it

and as i said.. i was only told my roland that he was his mc, i've never heard of him either :lol:

shit my bad. Didn't realise you got it from Roland. It must be true. YOU TIT
I'm andy c mc.
Find me 1 set with Roland on with jake or Adam. Last I spoke to Adam he was with as per jayden. You will find Roland with either alfa or bassman once in a while.
Sorry paduane

dont mean to get involved and not suggesting that roland is adams mc...but i have got a g dub set with him on from last years innovation re-union

bassman on it by any chance?
Please belive me he is not his mc. Is he even really consistent enough to called a mc??? Last time I ever heard him was when we were 16???? I think???

Back
Top Bottom