Generation Dub - Miami Vice / Zen - Roobard & Custard

He he I love it when anything to do with Generation Dub gets posted it always ends in a clash of opinions. I'm not a fan of alot of the new Formation tracks & these again like Greenboy said are a pretty standard format in the worlds of popular d&b at the mo. Still think Influx is the best producer on the label :slayer:

sayber said:
He he I love it when anything to do with Generation Dub gets posted it always ends in a clash of opinions. I'm not a fan of alot of the new Formation tracks & these again like Greenboy said are a pretty standard format in the worlds of popular d&b at the mo. Still think Influx is the best producer on the label :slayer:

the new influx datum album is absolutely brilliant, all of the tracks on there are more or less above anything that dnb has to offer at the moment...

and as for generation dub - :rofl: - and mindz, sorry for not postin sooner (been a bit too busy), but go ahead ignore me and enjoy the mindless music (hope someday you realise though...)

sayber said:

the new influx datum album is absolutely brilliant, all of the tracks on there are more or less above anything that dnb has to offer at the moment...

and as for generation dub - :rofl: - and mindz, sorry for not postin sooner (been a bit too busy), but go ahead ignore me and enjoy the mindless music (hope someday you realise that this sort of music can't be called music at all and instead of something vile and unholy that was created in the mists of satans ass to rape all the good in the dnb world...) :lol:

GreenBoy said:
actually there is plenty wrong with those tracks but arguing about taste would first turn this thread into a wobble vs. anti-wobble, then move onto a hate vs. like discussion, prior to conclusion it would be a flame thread and finally it all comes to an end with an admin deleting this thread....

so lets just say "each to their own"...

and why you ask are these tunes shit? perhaps there are about 1000 tunes out there that sound almos the same? disgrace to be honest. too much dancefloor wobble will someday enslave human kind and annihilate us from existence.

"THE DEATH OF INTELLIGENT MUSIC!" - definition of wobble :teeth:

:lol:

*once again im in a really good mood*

each to their own you say... but still then slate the tunes...

And i cant hear any wobble in Rhubard and Custard....!!

Whatever keeps people dancing I say.. and our tunes seem to keep people moving or we wouldnt have been going since 1992......

Formation said:

Whatever keeps people dancing I say.. and our tunes seem to keep people moving or we wouldnt have been going since 1992......
:teeth:

Can't please em' all I guess.

Formation said:

Yes i did say each to their own, but there has to be a limit to this madness. There are more than enough these kind of tunes and they don't seem to stop at all. Djs & markets are overflown with tunes that sound and are built up the same way. And people still buy it? why? simple, coz its trendish in the uk. And whats trendish in the uk still somehow manages to direct the dnb direction in the whole world (unfortunately).

Can't hear any wobble in r & c ? huh? but you do admit that miami vice is a load of bollox? hahaha, k, enough is enough... let this thread go :D

this discussion will never end. i just think your ruining the scene without any music diversity and using the current market situation to your advantage, but hell who cares about the music, the most important thing is that your pockets are full of money and dumb little kids buy your records...

at least one thing you managed to do right, the influx uk alum is massif, but the rest of your "kru" are still legendary for their past work and not for the present (sorry wobblekru, but i just don't have any respect for your asses...)

and yes sdm, no pleasing the WHOLE kru now...

Well if your outlook and tastes in DnB are so much superior than that of Formation's, where's the Greenboy recordings thats been around for more than a decade and has been the first label to recognize some very heavy artists on the scene? Not that many people i know buy records because they're cool or trendy, it obviously has to appeal to them somehow. I don't see Formation getting any more press coverage than any other label (probably gets less covarage than most!) You have to accept the fact that other people like that style. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its horrible to all of us and we want to hear you say how much you think it sucks. Don't kick up a shitstorm and let us clownstep and blow our horns to this wobble kids music bullshit in peace.

JimJapBap said:
Well if your outlook and tastes in DnB are so much superior than that of Formation's, where's the Greenboy recordings thats been around for more than a decade and has been the first label to recognize some very heavy artists on the scene? Not that many people i know buy records because they're cool or trendy, it obviously has to appeal to them somehow. I don't see Formation getting any more press coverage than any other label (probably gets less covarage than most!) You have to accept the fact that other people like that style. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its horrible to all of us and we want to hear you say how much you think it sucks. Don't kick up a shitstorm and let us clownstep and blow our horns to this wobble kids music bullshit in peace.

obviously you have reading problems, but thats okey, there are loads and loads of illiterates out there even in the 21st century. please point out the part where i said that formation has been a SHIT label from the start? (didnt i even mention a little while ago that the INFLUX UK album is a new standard in the dnb scene?) hmmm... didn't find it, huh? good... all i mearly said that some of formation camp is abusing the GOD FUCKING DAMN wobble scene in the uk to make loads and loads of money and don't care about the impacts that it is having on the whole scene.

if your not buying this music because its cool or trendy, then why are you buying it? its good or its musical? :lol: its a fucking loop of the previous tune these guys previously did... please recognise

and why can't i kick up a shitstorm? tell me one good reason not to? if i think its all rubbish and not worth even the space of old and dusty cassette then i should just shut up? :lol: i don't think so... its a free world (unfortunately for you)

and now on a more grand scale, just to stirr up more shit (according to jim)... i equalise the wobble producers with nazis, they might have had their period in the start of the war, but we all know how that war ended (lord have mercy on all the beloved souls who gave their lives for the freedom we have today) and its the same with wobble... hopefully in 20 years baron, ss, gen dub etc kru will pay back all the money they have ripped off from kids and get court martialed and shot in the town square... but then again, how can you recognise good from shit if u don't have any bad examples...

just to clear up now, im not a hater, in my perspective formation are the root of evil that has created a subgenre called "clownstep", this doesn't mean that i hate the whole formation camp and what they have done in the past, but what worries me is what they are doing at the moment, this simply just means that some people have more $$$ on their mind than music, i can't say its wrong, but it is amorale to abuse something, i bet any of the guys that are producing simple minded beats at the moment could have become whatever they wanted in life instead of this... im not here to piss off people, but just to say that this kind of music has bad influence and should be forgotten in the history as an embarrassment....

k, i have started something that will probably make more shit happen... sorry, but this is how i feel, you don't have to relate, you don't have to be upset, you don't have to even read, you even don't have to care at all... sorry people who i have offended and upset, but this is my statement and im sticking to it... its just my personal oppinion (and who gives a fuck abou that? :lol: ).

GreenBoy said:
obviously you have reading problems, but thats okey, there are loads and loads of illiterates out there even in the 21st century. please point out the part where i said that formation has been a SHIT label from the start? (didnt i even mention a little while ago that the INFLUX UK album is a new standard in the dnb scene?) hmmm... didn't find it, huh? good... all i mearly said that some of formation camp is abusing the GOD FUCKING DAMN wobble scene in the uk to make loads and loads of money and don't care about the impacts that it is having on the whole scene.

if your not buying this music because its cool or trendy, then why are you buying it? its good or its musical? :lol: its a fucking loop of the previous tune these guys previously did... please recognise

and why can't i kick up a shitstorm? tell me one good reason not to? if i think its all rubbish and not worth even the space of old and dusty cassette then i should just shut up? :lol: i don't think so... its a free world (unfortunately for you)

and now on a more grand scale, just to stirr up more shit (according to jim)... i equalise the wobble producers with nazis, they might have had their period in the start of the war, but we all know how that war ended (lord have mercy on all the beloved souls who gave their lives for the freedom we have today) and its the same with wobble... hopefully in 20 years baron, ss, gen dub etc kru will pay back all the money they have ripped off from kids and get court martialed and shot in the town square... but then again, how can you recognise good from shit if u don't have any bad examples...

just to clear up now, im not a hater, in my perspective formation are the root of evil that has created a subgenre called "clownstep", this doesn't mean that i hate the whole formation camp and what they have done in the past, but what worries me is what they are doing at the moment, this simply just means that some people have more $$$ on their mind than music, i can't say its wrong, but it is amorale to abuse something, i bet any of the guys that are producing simple minded beats at the moment could have become whatever they wanted in life instead of this... im not here to piss off people, but just to say that this kind of music has bad influence and should be forgotten in the history as an embarrassment....

k, i have started something that will probably make more shit happen... sorry, but this is how i feel, you don't have to relate, you don't have to be upset, you don't have to even read, you even don't have to care at all... sorry people who i have offended and upset, but this is my statement and im sticking to it... its just my personal oppinion (and who gives a fuck abou that? :lol: ).

If you think that labels such as ours and the whole of the DnB scene in general are making loads of money $$$ then it shows how little you really know about the scene and music industry in general...

Shouldnt really rise to it but as for your silly comments comparing producers to Nazis.. grow up son... bet you've shocked out to Bandwagon Blues in your time!! lol

And G Dub have produced for True Playaz, Ganja, TOV. Grid as well now, so its not just just Formation who u should shoot hahahaha

Last edited:
Formation said:
If you think that labels such as ours and the whole of the DnB scene in general are making loads of money $$$ then it shows how little you really know about the scene and music industry in general...

Shouldnt really rise to it but as for your silly comments comparing producers to Nazis.. grow up son... bet you've shocked out to Bandwagon Blues in your time!! lol

And G Dub have produced for True Playaz, Ganja, TOV. Grid as well now, so its not just just Formation who u should shoot hahahaha

hmmm... best defence is attack! shows how much you care for heads doesn't it? and comparing how much formation releases sells compared to some prestige labels, im actually shocked... you ever going to publish those statistics here? :rofl: and im not saying that your makin millions like pop industry, but you ARE ruining the scene for small labels and different sound (if your trying to deny that, then you must a real JACKASS)

and i compared "clownstep" producers to nazis... its just a comparsion, no need to be heartbroken.

and where did the gen dub start from? hmmm? lemme guess? was it really? OH YES it was... FORMATION!

we can continue this discussion till someone drops :hahaha:

GreenBoy said:
hmmm... best defence is attack! shows how much you care for heads doesn't it? and comparing how much formation releases sells compared to some prestige labels, im actually shocked... you ever going to publish those statistics here? :rofl: and im not saying that your makin millions like pop industry, but you ARE ruining the scene for small labels and different sound (if your trying to deny that, then you must a real JACKASS)

and i compared "clownstep" producers to nazis... its just a comparsion, no need to be heartbroken.

and where did the gen dub start from? hmmm? lemme guess? was it really? OH YES it was... FORMATION!

we can continue this discussion till someone drops :hahaha:

yer to be honest with you your right, its all shit, were a rubbish label

byee

Back
Top Bottom