Generation Dub have splited

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Not sure if this is true, but it seems so. Apparently Adam and the other guy had a fight, don't know about what, but all I know is they split. Let's hope they come back, but for now, no more great tunes from this incredible duo!

I hope they come back, but Adam is making sick tunes so he will certainly be able to hold the fort on his own for a while.

yeah man it's true, all good though, adam's got some sick stuff atm! mm gettin d for danger promo tommorow from my local shop, YESS!

splited isn't a word, i think you were going for the past tense of split which is splat*

what's split in Portuguese eh???

lol

dont listen to Safety... the past tense of Split in that context is not Splat.. actually in any context... the past of Splat is Splatered?? ehhh....

" Oh my god did you hear.. The Spice Girls have SPLIT .. " or " The Spice Girls are gonna bumbaclat SPLIT" ite the same in both tenses... or tenSI... lol

fucking english is complicated man.

Last edited:
splited isn't a word, i think you were going for the past tense of split which is splat*

"splat" sounds really shitty tbh - but im no native speaker anyways

@topic: adam will surely continue his good work and put out loads of sick tunes - but too bad none of his tunes comes close to tink ya bad :/

Back
Top Bottom