Generation Dub - Deliverance EP... Opinions plz?

DJAccess

Personally...

What a fucking joke. Make one half acceptable tune combine it with a load of rubbish and stick it out on a label that is supposed to be one of the most respected in the business. Makes me sick. I feel embarrased to call this drum and bass. Formation no disrespect but fixup!!!

:mad_guy:

DJAccess said:
Personally...

What a fucking joke. Make one half acceptable tune combine it with a load of rubbish and stick it out on a label that is supposed to be one of the most respected in the business. Makes me sick. I feel embarrased to call this drum and bass. Formation no disrespect but fixup!!!

the only tune i do like on that ep is the 3rd 1 i fink :321:

freeagent said:
Not a fan of G-Dub or the Formation sound of late....

well partly i agree with you, they have been jumping on the bandwagon blues with all those generation dub, twisted and distorted minds tunes, but their have been good releases aswell, like pressure remix, take my, lazor razor (yeah well that was 2 years ago, but still heevy!!!)

but yeah, i gotta agree with access aswell, too much stuff that doesnt need to be released gets to see the light of day.

never been a fan of the month series or now the signs series, but i just gotta tell that this money scheme is a little bit disturbing :mad:

:sleep:

its one of those lps where there is one good choon, and the others seemingly have no effort put into them whatsoever. just like many b sides on singles.

Generation dub are shit IMO
Haven't liked a single one of their solo tracks, only half decent thing they've done is the champion sound remix and you'd have to try real hard to fuck that one up

Been dropping Deliverance and Puppet Master out for a while so niether were really new to me when I got the ep through the post. I actually like every single track on there to be honest........

:]

Caution said:
Been dropping Deliverance and Puppet Master out for a while so niether were really new to me when I got the ep through the post. I actually like every single track on there to be honest........:]

clown.gif

:lol_board

GreenBoy said:

It's all good to me though. I like to mix up all styles when I play out. I see no need for all the hating. If liking something and having people going crazy, screaming for it to be rewound everytime i've played those tracks is wrong then I guess im just plain wrong.....

Gen Dub have worked hard to get to where they are, the big boys smash their tracks left, right and center all over the world, im sure they are perfectly happy with the way things are going for them right now. Deliverance EP will fly off the shelves, wait and see.......

DJAccess said:
Personally...

:applause:

Exactly what i think :)

Caution said:
Ez Azonica

Are you actually playing every one of those dates listed in your sig or are you on rotation at those events?

Just wondering........

Playing at every HQ now, and the source i'm on rotation , just got added to the residents, pretty chuffed about it too :D

Looking forward to getting back to Terra soon :miss_rep:

azonica said:
Playing at every HQ now, and the source i'm on rotation , just got added to the residents, pretty chuffed about it too :D

Looking forward to getting back to Terra soon :miss_rep:

Cool, Manik told me about the Source resident spots but mentioned that part of the deal was you have to flyer for them and spots would only be between 9.30 and 10.30 playing liquid / rollers so I let it slide for now.....

Fair play anyway mate, i'll have to come and catch you play sometime.

:afro:

there now between 10.30 - 12 coz of the later licence, but i'll settle for anything :D

yeah it would be cool if you came down, me and Dave are doing a 2.5 hour B2B set at the next HQ :rasta:

Caution said:
long story not quoted in the previous message...

actually just havin' a little laugh, just a harmless little joke....

as long as u keep the crowd pleased its k :whipem:

Caution said:
It's all good to me though. I like to mix up all styles when I play out. I see no need for all the hating. If liking something and having people going crazy, screaming for it to be rewound everytime i've played those tracks is wrong then I guess im just plain wrong.....

Gen Dub have worked hard to get to where they are, the big boys smash their tracks left, right and center all over the world, im sure they are perfectly happy with the way things are going for them right now. Deliverance EP will fly off the shelves, wait and see.......

Fair play, mate. I'm not trying to hate, just don't particularly care for the sound.

And it's not to say that I hate everything on Formation/Reformed. I purchased and cained Soiled Snatch/Rusty Sheriff's Badge, Take My/Back For More (Rmx), Like a Bird (Rmx), Bandwagon Blues, etc. They just seem to miss more rather than hit for me ATM.

Caution said:
Been dropping Deliverance and Puppet Master out for a while so niether were really new to me when I got the ep through the post. I actually like every single track on there to be honest........

blatent!!!! gen dub ave done a few gud ting and this album wos good 2. formation and all the sister labels r still banging sum heavy tunes
:banana:

DJAccess said:
Personally...

sorry i jus dont agree. gen dub and all the formation/reformed boys ave been puttin out a lot of gud stuff. stress related, player haters, bandwagon blues and all the months and star sign tunes just to name a few. :nono: :gun:

Back
Top Bottom