Gemini PS626x problem

bone

Hello. Just got my new mixer through the door the other day, and in setting it up, i have a problem whereby the VU display doesnt display any lights when any music is playing? The power light in the middle is on, but the L and R lights dont display a thing. I have fiddled with just about everything, and cant find anything anywhere to help me out. Was wondering if anybody has had the same problem/knows how to sort it out? Much apprecaited

have the VU lights worked at all? since you have had it? has it blipped any lights when you remove the phono leads when the fader is up?

if it is never showing any signal, but you have music coming out the fader but it is not registering, than its prob a loose connection.

i have just looked at a pic of the mixer, make sure you have the switch (beneath the VU monitor lights) clicked to master...if its clicked to cue it will show you what is coming out of the head phones.

make sure you decks are assigned to phono and not line aswell.

if these dont work hit me up, i will suggest some more stuff to try.

Okay - i just switched it on and off and the lights all came on, so it would appear that the lights arent actually broken. Just cant seem to get them going when music is playing! Whether it is on cue or on master, and no matter how far i twist the gains, i still get nothing.

Cheers for offering to help though mate, reqally grateful

Fixed! Didnt seem to like being in line2 for some reason - chnaged the input and i was away! Thanks for your help again

Back
Top Bottom