[geeky] Maths is just beutiful

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
naib ,i think im speaking for most here.. and i no you wont give a fuck and wont change it coz i wouldnt ... but still,its gotta be said, altho she would blatently get her back door smashed in , please get rid of that annoying cunt of a bird in your gif ..

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Why do people do the gurn dance even though they arent pilling or have never touched drugs thats what pisses me off. DELETE and change it for this

Last edited:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
i dont get it , you could just draw anything with a line joining 2 mathmatical places/points to each other on a graph .. my brain doesnt do math so please forgive me breadbin

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Maths: the key to the universe me old binary china...but to most monkeys very very geeky...even if it makes pretty pictures..but we are all looking at thousand of lines of numbers and equations transmitted as binary code down the interweb so we are all geeks who just don't get maths ?

shadow_deamon

JACK AND JILLS.
Maths: the key to the universe me old binary china...but to most monkeys very very geeky...even if it makes pretty pictures..but we are all looking at thousand of lines of numbers and equations transmitted as binary code down the interweb so we are all geeks who just don't get maths ?
indeed.