gears of war 2

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
anyone got this?i got it friday and it's the dogs bollox best game ever shoot em up wise.
multiplayer is quality!

Saint

VIP Junglist
Didnt even know it was being released, might have to have a look at that.

Whats it out on?

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Got this yesterday, gory as fuck and the graphics and gameplay is some of the best out there at the moment. S'all about the 4 player team battles :slayer:

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
my friend mentioned last weekend that it's so cool you like jerk off at the same time you're playing, one hand on your dick and the other on the controller

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
never saw what all the hype was over the first one, average game imo, became a bit repetitive after an hour of playing...

I picked up Little Big Planet this weekend and it's addictive shit, just need to scrape together another 40 bar for Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, truly astonishing graphics/gameplay/frame rate

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
COD 5 is out on Pc at release and as gears is a game by microsoft will 100% be on pc eventually maybe 6 months or so

If you want to play Gears of War 2, it turns out your options will begin and end with the Xbox 360 on November 7. IGN had a chat with Epic Games lead designer Cliff Bleszinski, who revealed that there will not be a PC port of the 360 sequel. Ever.

"Gears of War is a great franchise first and foremost for Xbox 360, and therefore we're focusing on that platform for Gears of War 2. We've decided we're not going to do a PC version this time around," said Bleszinski in the interview.

Gears of War was ported to the PC last November, a full year after it debuted on the Xbox 360 in 2006. While it was generally well-received (and added content not included in the 360 version), the main complaint was that the console-developed shooter -- designed from the ground up to be played with a controller -- didn't translate smoothly to a mouse and keyboard. Taking this into consideration... is it really bad news that there won't be a PC port in the future?

so yea

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
Is it worth getting Gears 2 then? Whats the Co-Op like???

Me and the missus were playing this 12 hours solid yesterday!

:D

i actually picked it for my girl but she's been working most of the weekend so i've been wearing it in for her...

also check out Lego Batman, another quality game in the franchise...

...also has anyone else been playing GTA???

I pretty much competed the storyline, did about 75% and jus stopped playing, haven't touched in a good few months
it jus isn't as fun as GTA:SA, which has probably consumed a month of my life...

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
:D

i actually picked it for my girl but she's been working most of the weekend so i've been wearing it in for her...

also check out Lego Batman, another quality game in the franchise...

...also has anyone else been playing GTA???

I pretty much competed the storyline, did about 75% and jus stopped playing, haven't touched in a good few months
it jus isn't as fun as GTA:SA, which has probably consumed a month of my life...

yea man gta is a good game, but i kinda got bored, very samey, shoot some gangsters etc

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
does anyone have fallout 3? is it any good?

i have fallout 3 and most my mates do it is amazing have not heard a bad word about it tv rave review and magazines were the same almost got ten outa ten as for gears it pisses on the 1st its gamplay is the shit u need these games as for cod5 i have that on pre order got gears thursday even tho was not out till friday.my advice pre order

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
meant to say i gave my gamer tag in a previous thread and had a few friend requests and nobody said who they were or if from here ect so if u add me and wana play some multi then let me no who u r nice 1

gamertag=BLACKOUT1210

Top Bottom