G'DAY FROM AUSTRALIA // FROM GELIDO

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
GDAY MAAAAAAAAAAAAYD. gday me old BRONGO! AY BLUE!!

sorry, I tend to do that every time theres Australians. welcome! pretty cool tune, quality sounds even if its not my type of dnb at all.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
NO. NUH UH. YOU ARE NOT THE KING actually what happened to Geoffrey again? man I hated that little prat, and so did everyone else, to the point people were shocked to hear the actor playing him is a really nice guy. which is odd, i mean wtf, surely nobody actually thought GoT was a documentary? if it was, they didn't even have cameras back then ffs, that's like medieval ages ffs. and theres dragons, i would've thought that was a dead give-away that its not real, its not even a docu-soap

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
NO. NUH UH. YOU ARE NOT THE KING actually what happened to Geoffrey again? man I hated that little prat, and so did everyone else, to the point people were shocked to hear the actor playing him is a really nice guy. which is odd, i mean wtf, surely nobody actually thought GoT was a documentary? if it was, they didn't even have cameras back then ffs, that's like medieval ages ffs. and theres dragons, i would've thought that was a dead give-away that its not real, its not even a docu-soap
we both know that game of thrones is basically Geordie shore, come on now, people fucking and fighting all the time, the shows go basically hand in hand, and we both know that dragons are real in china, EVERYONE knows that!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that's in china, fool, the people in winterfell look damn chinese to you, the f$#ks wrong with you.