D-MIZe
REDS4k
KENTY
RORY
FINCH

MCS: SOUPS, FLAKES

DIGITAL_ILLAGE_271108.jpg

friendly gays?

naaaaah dont believe it.... theyre lil bitches man!

my m8s uncle was gay n we was round his house once and all him n his fella used to do was fart and call each other fat bitches!

Castro's

72-73 Old Market Street
Old Market
Bristol
BS2 0EJ

This gay-friendly club is a bit of a hard house institution. If you like to don your fluffy yeti boots and dance to bouncy repetitive beats - this is the place for you!

It's the destination for many clubbers after other venues close their doors. Chill out downstairs in the basement and play some pool or stomp away in the other two rooms of music.

The ultraviolet drapes on the walls are not to everyone's taste and the club could do with a lick of paint, but a popular after-hours destination all the same

New CEO

A fellow had just been hired as the new CEO of a large high tech corporation. The CEO who was stepping down met with him privately and presented him with three numbered envelopes. "Open these if you run up against a problem you don't think you can solve," he said.  Well, things went along pretty smoothly, but six months later, sales took a downturn and he was really catching a lot of heat. About at his wits's end, he remembered the envelopes. He went to his drawer and took out the first envelope. The message read, "Blame your predecessor."  The new CEO called a press conference and tactfully laid the blame at the feet of the previous CEO. Satisfied with his comments, the press -- and Wall Street -- responded positively, sales began to pick up and the problem was soon behind him.  About a year later, the company was again experiencing a slight dip in sales, combined with serious product problems.  Having learned from his previous experience, the CEO quickly opened the second envelope. The message read, "Reorganize." This he did, and the company quickly rebounded.  After several consecutive profitable quarters, the company once again fell on difficult times. The CEO went to his office, closed the door and opened the third envelope.  The message said, "Prepare three envelopes."---------------------------------------------------------------------------------We offer WOTLK Power Leveling and World of Warcraft Powerleveling, enjoy best service:cheap wlk Power Leveling, wlk power leveling,wlk power leveling,wlk power leveling, Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling

Re: New CEO

A fellow had just been hired as the new CEO of a large high tech corporation. The CEO who was stepping down met with him privately and presented him with three numbered envelopes. "Open these if you run up against a problem you don't think you can solve," he said.  Well, things went along pretty smoothly, but six months later, sales took a downturn and he was really catching a lot of heat. About at his wits's end, he remembered the envelopes. He went to his drawer and took out the first envelope. The message read, "Blame your predecessor."  The new CEO called a press conference and tactfully laid the blame at the feet of the previous CEO. Satisfied with his comments, the press -- and Wall Street -- responded positively, sales began to pick up and the problem was soon behind him.  About a year later, the company was again experiencing a slight dip in sales, combined with serious product problems.  Having learned from his previous experience, the CEO quickly opened the second envelope. The message read, "Reorganize." This he did, and the company quickly rebounded.  After several consecutive profitable quarters, the company once again fell on difficult times. The CEO went to his office, closed the door and opened the third envelope.  The message said, "Prepare three envelopes."---------------------------------------------------------------------------------We offer WOTLK Power Leveling and World of Warcraft Powerleveling, enjoy best service:cheap wlk Power Leveling, wlk power leveling,wlk power leveling,wlk power leveling, Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling

Fuck, thats what I was about to say.

spam away in this thread!

spam%20boy.jpg

You have just taken the words out of my mouth :O

Haha fucker reported!

i went to castro's once last year unaware it was a gay club, cos i was told at 7am it was the last club to close. when i went i was horrified. the kind of gays that were there were fucking hench crack feinds/smack heads who look like they had aids and raped people in prison. they were playing full on techno and they were the most disgusting people ive ever seen

not homophobic but when theres a club full of chavvy 40 yr olds smoking crack/injecting/doing meth with a mouth of 2-5 teeth, thats where i draw the line

i went to castro's once last year unaware it was a gay club, cos i was told at 7am it was the last club to close. when i went i was horrified. the kind of gays that were there were fucking hench crack feinds/smack heads who look like they had aids and raped people in prison. they were playing full on techno and they were the most disgusting people ive ever seen

not homophobic but when theres a club full of chavvy 40 yr olds smoking crack/injecting/doing meth with a mouth of 2-5 teeth, thats where i draw the line

fuck was guna go there after valve back in feb, thank fuck we didnt!

haha castro i went there once and never again!!!!, i didnt realise it was a marmite miner club we went after the pub in the summer n into town ar bout 2 ish some one sed we were deadcert to get in an as we were geared up we went, it was the worst atmos ever! and we got kicked out as my mate got caught doing hoof in the toilet lol Bad Times!! was some bang tidy there thou (female) lol..

Back
Top Bottom