Garden Party With My Bitches

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I have no idea not a Hazard fan. I was just doing my usual, looking for fat girls on youtube and I came accross this. I am at work I didnt have the sound on I just wanted to share a video of beautiful women.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I have no idea not a Hazard fan. I was just doing my usual, looking for fat girls on youtube and I came accross this. I am at work I didnt have the sound on I just wanted to share a video of beautiful women.
Sorry I was lying. I dont work

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Nasty fishing accident. I was reeling in a carp and a bear attacked me bit both my legs off. I was lucky to find a village two months later after the bear had filled out all its sexual fantisies. The village was some sort of carnival community and I spent the next year being part of an exhibition with a woman with no arms. After the village had filled out their sexual fantisies with me I escaped on a raft made of tin cans I had stored and I sailed back home to Reading beating that fucker Steve Redgrave at Henley Regatta en route. After I had fulfilled my sexual fantisies with him I turned on the computer and vowed never to leave the house again