Garage Band

Discussion in 'Production' started by IV4, Jul 24, 2012.

1. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

If any of you don't know currently I have not been able to produce for the last few months. I recently discovered that I have garage band on the computer I have been using. I'm not sure if one could make a good track on it but I will give it a go. So far I discovered that the new eq is awesome. Any way any body know what it is capable of doing. I tried to see if you could side chain and could not figure it out. It does have compression but it does not work like it does on reason.

2. Fatkidscantjump

Fatkidscantjump Member

Garageband is like a rubbish version of Logic... Get Logic or Logic Express man, its worth it.
    I used to have fun with Garageband when I was like 16 and didnt know shit about DAWs, so I cant really help you. But I believe its really limited.

3. JReilly

JReilly Member

4. Eternaloptimist

Eternaloptimist Active Member

5. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I have reason. I just can't set up my shitty studio right now. Thought it would be fun and challenging to make a track in garage band on shitty head phones. Better than doning nothing all the time and saying to myself"oh I wish I could make a track right now."