Ganja Cru..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by hyperd4eva, Dec 11, 2014.

1. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

So iv recently decided enough was enough and to majorly cut down my ganja habit.. or so far completely give up tbh

Basically I have gone from smoking everyday to 1 mini skin joint in 3 weeks (this is the 4th week). Pretty happy with how im doing so far but im finding myself completely fucking knackered! more so than I would be if I was blazing. question is what sort of differences should I be noticing after giving up, Iv been having mad weird dreams (more so than normal) and find myself not eating shit at night anymore!

I think its the tiredness thats getting to me, im never usually like this and feel completely run down. I guess it will have side effects after smoking everyday for 10 years or so.

anyone else have any effects after knocking it on the head or massively cutting down? any more effects i should be expecting? I only ask as I know that you lot are all fucking wastemen....

:teeth:

2. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Maybe try keep a consistent sleep pattern for a while if you can? Say go to bed bang on 10 every night to wake up at your normal time. I know this isn't easy though as I struggle massively getting to sleep when im off the weed!

Fair play to you though man all the best

3. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

yeah its weird, i find it easy going to sleep, feel like im shattered all the time though. also eating alot more!! guess it will be different for different people.

4. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Well done Tone. I remember when I knocked it on the head I got some really vivid dreams. When I smoked, I never used to dream. Soon as I stopped, it was like a floodgate of dreams was unleashed. Was quite crazy.

hyperd4eva likes this.
  5. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Everything that you have described Tone. Lethargy, weird dreams, being able to complete a task without getting sidetracked by BS, not having something salty/sweet in my mouth every 5 seconds. (True Waffle setup right there!)

It will pass with time and you will rejoice at the amount of stuff you can actually get done!

6. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

yeah the dreams are mad! how long were you having them for, do you remember?

- - - Updated - - -

:savile:

logikz and Gloxxy like this.
  7. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Knock it out of the park Tone!

hyperd4eva likes this.
  8. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

9. Subjekt Music

Subjekt Music Well-Known Member

I stopped blazing completely around March last year, mostly for health reasons

You probably feel tired because you're not used to falling asleep naturally (ie. not weed tired) yet, so your body most likely needs time to adjust

10. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

yeah health reasons for me to really, and length of time I had been doing it. started questioning my life whenever I was smoking by myself! also the amount you get for your money these days is pathetic. I think the mrs started getting a bit fed up of it too (even thoiugh she would never admit it) after 6 years with her she's probably glad to start seeing a slight change! lol

- - - Updated - - -

fucking hell! thats well bad. The closest thing iv ever seen to do with death from cannibis was a close mate of mine hung himself after being diagnosed with cannabispsycosis. ( however we all know that there was alot more to do with this than what they said) .

Didnt think it was actually possible to die from ganj!?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  11. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Its a load of bollocks mate. Has to be. The fact its on the daily mail says it all! "She was reported to have a moderate to high level of cannabis in her system" .. Even though it says she just smoked half a joint before bed.

12. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Agree with the fact it raises your heart rate though.. I used to get this well bad sometimes.. always put it down to anxiety or frame of mind

13. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

I think it was for about a month or two mate. It passed though. I was having some vivid dreams where I'd wake up and actually felt thankful that it was just a dream.

14. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Had a dream the other day after watching that Michael Palins 3 part drama on sunday.. i was driving my car and I looked in my rearview mirror to see a ghost in the back whilst i was driving... to cut a long story short i woke up at 4am screaming at the top of my lungs.. 'GO AWAY NOW'

at that point i realized I had totally lost my shit!

15. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

thats known as "the horrors" and its a very common symptom when quitting anything. ill assume thats what this thread is about other than OUT THE PARK TONE! KNOCKED IT OUT THE PARK BIG MAN!

16. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

17. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

I can't remember my dreams. I can't even remember what I had for lunch today, ffs.

18. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

maybe try going for runs every few days, the exercise will tire you out even more, and you could possibly dream less as your body is busy doing more physical recovery so brain is probably less active..

I find that i sleep way better after running anyway and don't dream as much.

19. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

DEAR DIARY,

We have been missing armed recently so I thought I would step up to the plate

Love, Tonay xxx

Jwood27, Dagz, Dannyboy93 and 6 others like this.
  20. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

haaaaaaaaa yeah suck it tony.