Gangster, Remember etc up @ Mirage

What's so wrong with Mirage?

Well to be fair I only used them once and they were utter shit. Ordered the records on the Tuesday shipping, hadnt recieved anything by Thursday so I tried getting hold of someone, the guy kept saying he'd ring me back and didnt, called me on saturday and said they had left that day, got the package the following tuesday and the order was completely wrong. Then it took about another week to get my proper delivery. Fucking shocking customer service, il never use them again.

Well to be fair I only used them once and they were utter shit. Ordered the records on the Tuesday shipping, hadnt recieved anything by Thursday so I tried getting hold of someone, the guy kept saying he'd ring me back and didnt, called me on saturday and said they had left that day, got the package the following tuesday and the order was completely wrong. Then it took about another week to get my proper delivery. Fucking shocking customer service, il never use them again.

Hmmm, well I'm not back home until Friday so if it's Tuesday shipping they have three days to get the order to my house lol

Just hope it's the right order otherwise that really will be long!

Would have copped Gangster off of Redeye but it had already gone

Back
Top Bottom