GANGSTER BOOGIE (SON OF SHAFT REMIX)

P!ker

VIP Junglist
Sick mate!
I think i like this one more than the original.
I like the long bass notes and the way the tune cuts up.
Just one bad thing though, i think maybe that ride that comes in is slightly off sync with the beat, but sort that out and youve got a winner.
Wicked as usual
PEACE!

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Sick mate!
I think i like this one more than the original.
I like the long bass notes and the way the tune cuts up.
Just one bad thing though, i think maybe that ride that comes in is slightly off sync with the beat, but sort that out and youve got a winner.
Wicked as usual
PEACE!

soz mate, what ride? drums or percussion?
cheers for listening

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
ok mate cool. will get a few opinions. There is a set of hats that might need to come out. cheers buddy

thin king

not bad matey - ya amen fill is definitely out of sinc tho (not sure if thats intentional??) - seems too short to me (too fast) so when the main drums kick again it feels a bit jerky. Good work on the bass tho and the intro is wicked would like to hear more of that funk guitar in the main bit of the tune - but hey thats just personal taste - I think the main snare needs a bit more top end to it or just making a bit longer as it seems a bit lacking in prominance at the mo. werd :)

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
cool mate. i have used a strange loop init. has a weird time sig to it.
might revise it. use a different drum loop.
peace

Ketz

Thinkin outside the box..
hi mate :D listening now...nice frantic feel from the intro, cool hihats the whole thing sets the stage niceley.

cool drop, although i think u have 8 bars without the hihats and then bring em in, personally i would prefer if u drop it all in at once :D just so u feel more impact there.

likin the synth bass sounds, nice variety u got here, although in terms of structure i think they could all gel a bit together and somehow keep the the flow going a bit better

nice stuff overall man - keep em coming! ;)

Top Bottom