Gangsta Fun vs. Brown Note - 12.27.09

dj rev-e

aka Gangsta Fun
ez. just finished this mix on my roommate’s serato. Tha first half is the standard issue Jump-Up bizness, while the second half features dubstep. Hope u all r feelin’ it.. all feedback is welcomed. Thanx to all the supporters and fans in 2009, as well as all the labels and artists showin’ me love. Let’s make 2010 even bigger! BoH!

Tracklist:

Original Sin - Accidental Hero [Playaz Free]
DJ Alpha - Slot Machines 2009 [dub]
Dub Zero - Ready To Rumble [Source Recs dub]
Alpine Dub - All U Need To Know About Womens [Dreadnought dub]
DJ Rowney - Wanker Tactics [G13]
Drastik Measures & Revolution - 4Get Who U Are [Deranged Digital dub]
D-Kill - Epidemik [Ill Pl8z dub]
Callide - Another Rhythm Journey [System Shock dub]
Vast - My Flow [Concept Recs dub]
Nu Elementz feat Konichi - Captain America [dub]
D-Kill - The Fanz [Ill Pl8z dub]
DJ Alpha - Amazon Jungle [dub]
Distorted Minds - T-10 (DJ K Bootleg Remix) [dub]
Funtcase - Make Our Day [4:20]
Two Fingers feat Sway - That Girl (Spor Remix) [Big Dada]
Schema - Chutney Grip [Wicky Lindows]
Funtcase - Gorilla Flex [4:20]
Doctor P - Rasputin's Gold [Circus]
Champur - Equilibrium [Bassclash]
Roommate & The Bassist - Rub A Dub (N:Side Remix) [Stupid Fly Recs dub]
Emalkay - When I Look At You [Dub Police]
Simian Mobile Disco - Cruel Intentions (Joker Remix) [Floor Bangers]
Drop The Lime - Set Me Free (Reso Remix) [Trouble & Bass]
DJ Fresh feat Stamina MC & Koko - Hypercaine (Nero Dubstep Mix) [Breakbeat Kaos]
Gangsta Fun - Robot Luv [Radical Beats dub]
Mikey B - The Nemesis [dub]

Download Link: http://dnbshare.com/download/GangstaFun122709_master_.mp3.html

:D:D:D

Last edited:
thnx a lot bro. still workin out the details w/ robot luv, just keep an eye on the myspace :] guyz sorry but dnbshare is down. also, i have removed the link to master some of that distorted bass out of it tonight aftr work. ill repost a new link from mediafire later on, keep it locked! :wave:

thnx bro. sry for the delay, just listenin to the mix on my ipod today and noticed i didnt eliminate those -20hz. ill have a new link uploaded as soon as i get home :p cheerz!

bigup bro! u guys can just disregard the whole Brown Note thing. figure every1 already knows im into dubstep as well as jumpup so just gonna keep everything under Gangsta Fun :wave:

Yo!
Back from The Florida Keys and Miami-This cold weather here is fucking lame bruh! I left 80 degree weather on the beach all day with a drink in one hand and a cigar in the other to this freezing temps!
ANY HOW>>THIS MIX IS BIG!
nasty man something new to rock out,.
EZ bro!
Sound killa Skilla-nside the place!:wave:

i've had a lot of requests to fix the levels on this set, so i've decided to take ur advice. check the dnbshare link above for the remastered version. cheerz :]

Yo!
Back from The Florida Keys and Miami-This cold weather here is fucking lame bruh! I left 80 degree weather on the beach all day with a drink in one hand and a cigar in the other to this freezing temps!
ANY HOW>>THIS MIX IS BIG!
nasty man something new to rock out,.
EZ bro!
Sound killa Skilla-nside the place!:wave:

Gotta love the cigars here in Florida :D ...it's 34 degrees here next to Tampa, so the 80s are gone for a bit in FLA it seems, heh, but I'm sure Baltimore is still way colder though..Also, big up to Gangsta Fun aka rev-e for this mix! (y)

Back
Top Bottom