Gangsta Fun & Skilla - Massive Dubplates Inside Halloween Set!

such a sick set except for the mc... god wtf is it with mc's these days. 95% of them sound like shit. blah blah boh wicked my selecta now let me count to 5 and babble some more annoying shit.

Woah 95% of all MC's is a bit of an exagerration bruvva but I do agree wid u wiv the one on this set dont realy compliment the music at allll!! Jus lucky dat Gangsta Fun & Skilla absolutely tear it downnnnn then! Peace.

Woah 95% of all MC's is a bit of an exagerration bruvva but I do agree wid u wiv the one on this set dont realy compliment the music at allll!! Jus lucky dat Gangsta Fun & Skilla absolutely tear it downnnnn then! Peace.

boh!!!! yea i agree about the mc's, but i like this guys spanish stuff. i must say, gotta give a big shout to UNCZ crew.. can't stop listening to the Zen DnBA podcast!

I swear dat 1st tune is an absolute hevy remix, d best fin is I can even memba dat crazy animated film it's from gives it a darka feel!!! Mor fat mixes like dis u bois gna get ur name bowt kwikly.....drumz n bass al bowt word of mowf aswell as doin ur fin on radio n startn out in the up n comin rooms etc!! You'l b getin a gd word off me always jus keep em comin!!!!!!! Peace.

ok maybe 90 ;) but think of how many local mc's suck. The heavy wieght mc's are in that top 10 % but there are a lot of small name mc's who think they are good... but end up ruining the set.

Haha u aint budging at all bruv.........let's go to 85% lol!! Na I do agree tho, al the headliners these days (apart from Shotta n Tonn Piper) hav bin around for years n are jus cemented into the scene. The problem wiv dat is u get people leechin onto them who jus can't MC!! Like Evil B was much beta wen he was a garage MC n cald himself B-Live (Evil-B backwards!) plus dat Nutcracka is shyte n es only up ther coz hes mates wid Trigga, an absolute MC'in legend. It jus proves it's not what u kno, it's who u kno............Peace.

I swear dat 1st tune is an absolute hevy remix, d best fin is I can even memba dat crazy animated film it's from gives it a darka feel!!! Mor fat mixes like dis u bois gna get ur name bowt kwikly.....drumz n bass al bowt word of mowf aswell as doin ur fin on radio n startn out in the up n comin rooms etc!! You'l b getin a gd word off me always jus keep em comin!!!!!!! Peace.

thnx bro! big respect.. we hittin' the studio hard in the next couple wks .. gotta make the beats for the logan d show nov. 22nd :] expect the crazy bizzz... :D

Sweet as Logan D show yea?? Wat radio station dat on, I'll hav 2tune in, seen as itsa sataday enal it wil b hypin me up before we go out!! The future's bright, The future's GFS! Memba dat came frm me wen u get big yea hahaha! Peace.

Sweet as Logan D show yea?? Wat radio station dat on, I'll hav 2tune in, seen as itsa sataday enal it wil b hypin me up before we go out!! The future's bright, The future's GFS! Memba dat came frm me wen u get big yea hahaha! Peace.

hahaha lol! thanx for the kind words, but it's all good.. we just doing our thing! alright here's the scoop w/ the logan d biz. saturday nov 22nd at Black Hole Rock Club in Baltimore 12:30am-2:00am .. then at 3:00am logan d on GFS show 88.9 FM Baltimore station (you will also be able to stream it at www.theaudioinfusion.com) also, sunday nov 23rd, www.destroyer.net .. logan d at 4:00 pm on Charm City Radio. all times are listed in Eastern standard time (sry if this ends up too late or early for any of u guys) to let u kno tho, the logan d show saturday morning will be available on GFS Official podcast in a couple of wks afterward. First episode of the podcast is already avaialble, just search itunes store for "GFS Official". alright, big up and glad u ppl likin' the soundz!
:wave::wave::wave:

Safe bruv-The Logan D Radio spot Can be found on the The Audio Infusion-Which is Morgan State Radio 88.9 I'll get that info Sorted for yall.
EZ and Keep it locked on da forum for more heavy Bizzle!

hahaha lol! thanx for the kind words, but it's all good.. we just doing our thing! alright here's the scoop w/ the logan d biz. saturday nov 22nd at Black Hole Rock Club in Baltimore 12:30am-2:00am .. then at 3:00am logan d on GFS show 88.9 FM Baltimore station (you will also be able to stream it at www.theaudioinfusion.com) also, sunday nov 23rd, www.destroyer.net .. logan d at 4:00 pm on Charm City Radio. all times are listed in Eastern standard time (sry if this ends up too late or early for any of u guys) to let u kno tho, the logan d show saturday morning will be available on GFS Official podcast in a couple of wks afterward. First episode of the podcast is already avaialble, just search itunes store for "GFS Official". alright, big up and glad u ppl likin' the soundz!
:wave::wave::wave:

Looks like we on and repping the same time-Great mindz think alike-EZ bruv we get up l8z.
Peace!

@ Dj Rev e
You are a fucking prick... Where the fuck did you get bounty hunter v.i.p fromv ?? I'm sick of these back door bed room dj's.. Bunch of fucking pricks..

Bounty will be dropping on promo late december / early jan by the way.

Back
Top Bottom