GANGSTA BOOGIE

pads in intro are a bit loud-so are fx bleeps kinda drowning out the drums
like the sample-drops good -like some elements of the bassline-not really mi cup though
would like to hear some more fills in the drums-nice bass change up towards the end
respect

pretty decent mate. VERY grimey bassline, maybe a bit too grimey when the bass drops for a second time, sounds a bit too distorted. the drums are nice and punchy and the sample is also very nice. not sure about the strings in the intro, bit too 'nice' for such a dirty track, but it does kinda work. good stuff, keep at it.

hello , well you made me get out my bed with this one, I streamed this on my iPhone, then played it on my headphones, then switched on my moniters:D
I think the tune kicks arse! Reminded me raga twins to begin with, nice to hear some strings in this too, the mix sounds ok, I rekon if you pull your very low sub down in volume and push the drums up your mix will benifit, il try and have another listen in the week to be 100% but your getting much better and very quick, I have to big you up as your posting theese tunes up without owning moniters and the mixes are getting better, keep it up man, this one could easilly be your best tune.
peace.

pretty decent mate. VERY grimey bassline, maybe a bit too grimey when the bass drops for a second time, sounds a bit too distorted. the drums are nice and punchy and the sample is also very nice. not sure about the strings in the intro, bit too 'nice' for such a dirty track, but it does kinda work. good stuff, keep at it.

i like to put alternative intros in. a really soft tune, then switch to something nasty. keeps peeps on their toes.

hello , well you made me get out my bed with this one, I streamed this on my iPhone, then played it on my headphones, then switched on my moniters:D
I think the tune kicks arse! Reminded me raga twins to begin with, nice to hear some strings in this too, the mix sounds ok, I rekon if you pull your very low sub down in volume and push the drums up your mix will benifit, il try and have another listen in the week to be 100% but your getting much better and very quick, I have to big you up as your posting theese tunes up without owning moniters and the mixes are getting better, keep it up man, this one could easilly be your best tune.
peace.

thanks mate. kinda hard now i'm at uni to find the time. still...i will find a way. this is the tune that i said was a bitch to mix down.
respect

ok... changes have been made.
pads are down a touch, drums up a little. drop improved. Bass down a smidge.
aaaannnnd relax!

Whoa. Loving the sample & gunshot samples. this is sounding phat as mate, well done.

yea i agree the second drop is a little too grimey, could do with toning down a little.

What are you using for your bassline?

lol gta 1 retro man

really like thhis m8 can i get u on aim sum time next week to get some advice on synthesis?

Back
Top Bottom