games:vip

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
ez all,

i have been reworking an old track of mine
it turned out to be a harder style than my usual

all comments are welcome and very much appreciated (y)

is that a 'transformers' sound I hear? :)
Nice.

not crazy about your arrangement, but it's different sounding and the production seems pretty spot on :)

thanks for taking the time to check guys.
no transformers sound as far as im aware? not quite sure which one ur referring to..
listening back i think i need to take out some of the airy/shuffley breaks and replace them with crisper harder hittings ones.
thanks again for checking (y)

The tune has a sort of garage vibe about it i think. Just dropped. kick is very decayed. Interesting bassline mate. Possibly a little too much going on with it. Might make it hard to follow on a dancefloor. Some repetition is good.
Overall not for me but respect for trying something new mate.

thanks for listening man, i have no envelopes on the kick as i dont know how, or if u can do it in reason. does that mean i have the length of the kick sample shortened too much? i think i went overboard with the variation cos i was scared of makin just another jumpup track that people would get bored with. cheers again (y)

yeah mate. kick sounds a little too thin thats all. thats just my pref tho.
Good to make tunes people dont expect. Crap if your tune dont stand out.
peace

i like it man not to sure about the intro it sounds good but needs a bit of work to make it sound more full if u no wat i mean.
thats sample is sick as fuck.
the drop is pretty heavy. like all the robotic soundin wompy sounds.
overall its pretty sick tune just needs a bit of work.

i like it man not to sure about the intro it sounds good but needs a bit of work to make it sound more full if u no wat i mean.
thats sample is sick as fuck.
the drop is pretty heavy. like all the robotic soundin wompy sounds.
overall its pretty sick tune just needs a bit of work.

ye i see what u mean, compared to the main body of the tune it does sounds pretty flat. have to take another look at that. nice one for takin time and checkin man (y)

Back
Top Bottom