Games - Buy / Sell / Exchange ....

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
i figured were all fwends here, sometimes ebay is long .. the whole listing thing and then the fees ..

so list anything here you are selling, or you are after .. and post to each other .. cut out ebay or whoever else making money from the transaction ..

anyway ..

im after buying any of the resident evils for xbox 360

gears of war - any ..

red dead redemption ..

anyone wanna sell any of these .. or anything else , let me know what and a price .. and ill pay with paypal pal

:scally:

---------- Post added at 08:37 ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 ----------

ahh ... also, i here once L.A. Noire is completed .. theres not alot to do , and its a fairly short game ..

so if anyone wants to sell their copy ... or any of the GTA's ....

then get at me brah ...

basically this is an ... sell Ethnox all your old shitty games and rip him off thread coz hes shit and cant be fucked with ebay bidding

JJEC

VIP Junglist
Id sell gta4 and gears 1 and 2 but im too lazy to wrap them and post them. Not even sure how much to sell them for either.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
Id sell gta4 and gears 1 and 2 but im too lazy to wrap them and post them. Not even sure how much to sell them for either.
gta4 ... all you have to do is wang it in a padded envelope man .. then name ure price ... if you got paypal .. ill pay later today ..

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
ive got shed load of ps3 games ( can post list later, running late for work now) i was gonna take to gametrader the other day, also got a couple old ps2 and a bunch of games for them, but they not even worth selling