Gambling

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by _MILLA, May 4, 2013.

1. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

Any betters in here ?

I bet quite a lot, mainly small bets on crazy odds, I spend about 50 quid and loose but every now and again you get a return of like 400!

Although managed to loose 40 quid today betting on the snooker and Cardiff game..

So any hull fans... Take a walk!!!

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

milla, other than fuck my girlfriend and being a great vocalist, is there anything you do thats even remotely sensible? you are such a speng buddy its incredible how do you manage to fit it all in

Moskit and bn14 like this.
  3. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Milla do you reckon Wales as a country would be better off if nobody were allowed to gamble? Serious answer please.

4. logikz

david. er. ok. soooo, mmm. ok. yeah? something truly screwy just happned, and its left me a tad... unbalanced.

5. ThePapa

You leaking again?

6. logikz

what do you mean. crying? sweating? pissing? bleeding? because if so, then yes. right now i can without a shadow of a doubt confirm here and now for you that ive lost the plot and i dont know whats happening. i need to find a handle on things, anything so i can start just start fking start knowing something again ok quick hey david gestapo 666 does that specific combination of symbols mean anything to you, im only askin because of your racial impairment and cultural deficiency and diminished human value on account of your belonging to a certain club, quote unquote, we all need money ok pal, you dont have to spend every waking moment in passionate love with it, thats disgusting david

7. ThePapa

8. logikz

or wait, with leak, do you mean pcp? was that a pcp referene? because, if so, then the answer is david. i dont do that here david, in my life, ok. besides i dont think its even available in the netherworld. you do know leak is slang for pcp right. check out some leak brothers, its cage kennylz (weathermen) and tame-1 (i forget, possibly arsonists?) who did a full album, concept album, and the theme is pcp. its called waterworld, now you probably dont know this david, but pcp is not only sold in powder form, it also comes in jars. soak your newport and let it dry but be careful when you light it, as it flashes up and you can burn your facial hair off. but thats only the beginning of your worries when youre smoking pcp, apparently its violently hallucinogenic and also a powerful stimulant but also sedative and all sorts of properties, it really makes you wonder who the hell came up with that substance, and the answer is of course the us army, something something super soldier, perhaps vietnam, or desert storm then dicka dicka globba globba ding dong. can you hook me up with pcp, i mean its not for me, its for someone else. wonder if its illegal in europe

9. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

So you bet on a team that was already on the Golf Course, with the trophy already in the cabinet? Against a team that was fighting for the last place to get promoted. And, your team was playing away. Good Call :teeth:

There is money to be made if you are willing to spend a bit of time doing some work. Create some models, try to distill your processes as much as you can, but still produce good projections to base your bets on. Time is the big thing if you want to make money, research, records and a bit of luck doesnt go a miss. Lose all the emotion, dont watch scores live, check final scores and you can hope to reduce the stress of betting a bit.

I had a go at gambling for a living, did ok for a couple of months, till i found a new job, but, that was definitely the most stressful few months of my life in terms of earning a crust. The risk of not being able to eat if you lose is unsettling.

If your going to bet, be ready, be sure you have something, and you might just make a bob or 2. Look at lower grade sports, lower level leagues and any stuff you think the bookies probably dont care about. My last successful endeavour was on Puerto Rican Basketball, sounds silly, but I reckon with my time I can know more than some company that really does not care about Puerto Rico Hoops!!

Or you could lam a quarter of yay up your nose and bet on the team top of the table, probably not going to be too profitable!!

bn14 and chanty like this.
  10. logikz

JAMIE thank god what are you doing?

11. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

watching spengbob square pants and patrick arguing with sandy about some shit, que pasa

12. ThePapa

Who's Sandy?

13. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

14. logikz

good call. well im having a bit of a strange night really, is anybody mixlr ing? david? jamie? theres a pretty substantial spider on my wall btw.

15. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

16. logikz

alright ok awesome!

17. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

gone for heron?

18. logikz

nuh uh. not me (never ever) leave me alone

19. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Oh dear Milla..what´s next? Drugs, Gambling..I bet the next thread is - I´m a White Power Skinhead now, Pakis suck. :teeth:

20. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

arms dealing