Galaxis

Galaxis

Hello guys, My name is Timothy, I'm 16 years old and I try to make music.
I've been into music creating since I was 14 (2 years ago). My skills have improved since then but I've been on my own and my tracks are complete rubbish, I'm not going to lie about it, it's the truth.

I recently decided which music genre I was going to do. I've experimented with house and trance, but at this point, I'm going for DnB.
For people that want to check out my tracks, my youtube channel link is in my signature. You will find out that the songs aren't DnB but it's to show you what I can do (not much thus).
If I had to pick a top 3 of my songs, that would be: B.A.S.S.; Reaction and Tycho (as you see, my song names aren't inspiring :p)

I try to make my songs with fruity loops, I understand the basics of it. I also got cubase but I still need to follow some good tutorials for that (if someone knows good beginner tutorials, hint hint :D)

My favourite DnB music is definitely 'the prodigy', I also am a big fan of The chemical brothers, daft punk and kraftwerk, but those do not produce DnB.

This was it, you can always ask me something here.

With kind regards,

Galaxis

Welcome on board!
To be honest for 2 years of messing with art of music your stuff is pretty shitty, even it's total shit, but don't worry, straight and rude criticism pays well ! :D Check my sig as well :)

Welcome on board!
To be honest for 2 years of messing with art of music your stuff is pretty shitty, even it's total shit, but don't worry, straight and rude criticism pays well ! :D Check my sig as well :)

Nice! yesterday I made DnB (still on fl) and I think it's pretty good when you compare it with what i've got so far. my music is indeed shitty, but it only can get better

Note: the intro is bad and the build up is short

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom