GAIN021 - release details inside >>>

mackie

Distribution via Nu Urban. Audio below.....

RIGHT CLICK & SAVE AS TO LISTEN - WRISK / SMASHED

RIGHT CLICK & SAVE AS TO LISTEN - WRISK & MACKIE / G STEP / MAGNA KARTA REMIX

Gain021_A.jpg
Gain021_AA.jpg

Last edited:
New Wrisk tune is tight, loving the cut up melody throughout the intro. Now I'm gonna be honest but I ain't really feeling the G Step remix, loved the original but it's not to say it's bad just doesn't capture the original. Good to see your giving some new blood a chance big up GAIN!

Actually, this makes me think....

A couple of months ago, the proposed GAIN021 release was as follows:

Final Reckoning - Ivory Tower/Final Reckoning - Ghosthacker Gain Recordings Cat: GAIN021

What's happened to Spor!!! DMIND008 was riffin, and I need MORE :D:D Care to shed any light mr. label runner man?

xen said:
Actually, this makes me think....

A couple of months ago, the proposed GAIN021 release was as follows:

Final Reckoning - Ivory Tower/Final Reckoning - Ghosthacker Gain Recordings Cat: GAIN021

What's happened to Spor!!! DMIND008 was riffin, and I need MORE :D:D Care to shed any light mr. label runner man?

New distribution means 'strongest material first' apparently. We'll find them a home, got some things planned.

pfft, your material is as easily as strong as anything else..

... And can I get some (all! :D) of your logos and artwork n stuff? Wanna pimp Final Reckoning / Spor all over the place :D

xen said:
pfft, your material is as easily as strong as anything else..

... And can I get some (all! :D) of your logos and artwork n stuff? Wanna pimp Final Reckoning / Spor all over the place :D

Definately man no worries, AIM me - Goochtek

But WHY? It's so SHIT! I'd rather use YAHOO MESSENGER than America On-Line Instant Messenger. Jesus...

.... Is it cause all the newbie producers just fired up their brand new PCs years ago, the ones with AOL preloaded, and didn't know any better to use a decent IM client? fs.

xen said:
But WHY? It's so SHIT! I'd rather use YAHOO MESSENGER than America On-Line Instant Messenger. Jesus...

.... Is it cause all the newbie producers just fired up their brand new PCs years ago, the ones with AOL preloaded, and didn't know any better to use a decent IM client? fs.
I like it out of all the IM's the most.

MSN can't resume either.

By the way, what's so shit about it compared to MSN?

The crap fonts

The crap interface

The crap sounds

The godawful smileys

The throwaway attitude towards usernames

The inability to really verify who's who (people impersonating other people)

The fact that it's AOL-funded

The fact that you should be using either email or something like Waste to send files inbetween PCs, not an IM - not even MSN.

I like MSN because of the Plus! Extension (not by Microsoft), it gets rid of the only couple of bad features that MSN has, including the ad bar, and features full chat logging, extended away features, all sorts.

Plus did I mention it's funded by America Online.

Back
Top Bottom