G Pen by Snoop Dogg

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what in the fck wheres do you buy wax, you mean to tell me they dont have that round my yard? bull fucking shit is what i say, im going down chapiteau and they got anyhting from ketama and thai to isolator and kerala kush. its just i dont care, that could be a big reason why i dont know bout this nonsense. dont care about cannabis, wheres me syringe.

really doe, only thing ever caught my attentions is a nice glass of wine and a a a good conversation with some friends. did you know some people cant even handle that, a good conversation seems beyond them. but we can leave those friends behind. and if your friends dont dance and if they dont dance well then theyre no friends of mine.

I say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind
And we can dance

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/onehitwonders/safetydancelyrics.html

jimjimjim

oldskool
VIP Junglist
friend o mine has got a g pen. its not that good - pretty much burns the stuff - so it aint really vapour.
another m8 has bought a proper £150 vapourizer - professional bizness and ting - that really does the job.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what about a sex toy. is there any celebrity thats endorsed a sex toy yet? like a... a plastic cast of gerard butlers arse and balls.
madonna dildo at its very least.

portable vapes are nonsense. i havent seen anything, not even the iolite, that isnt rickety plastic that run out of battery after two hits and you have to buy consumables for like all the time. theres a small thrill of having something new to distract your rapidly deteriorating mental health for a few minutes, and it is quickly replaced by that cold wind you feel in your soul after ejaculating in the wrong person

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
pretty lame excuse aj, but better than i usually come up with, given the circumstances, i shout HOPE YOURE HAPPY and brain them with a nearby cue ball. cant have them find out im actually single down at the club.