G.Dub Reunion Global Weekender 2012

Oh shit. I didn't know that. But you would of thought they would do it more often but sub zero seems to always go with jaydan n original sin with taxman...

And dat bloody thing u have crawling round my screen almost made me smash my laptop..........Thanks for that mate lol :D

They didn't always go B2b when they were GDub anyway!

Like most DJ/Producers where there are 2+ people working under the same name, they used to split up and get the most out of bookings.

Never used to see OS out in the old days. Was always Jake DJ'in

Sub Zero is a decent DJ, was pulling some 8 bar drops @ bowlers I swear! OS is...well....not the best if I'm being honest :teeth:

Last edited:

Like most DJ/Producers where there are 2+ people working under the same name, they used to split up and get the most out of bookings.

This, I'm pretty sure one was better at djing and the other was better at producing, also I'm pretty sure when they ended GDub it wasnt on the best terms as OS said something about being fed up of doing all the work. I could very well be making all this up tho :S

This, I'm pretty sure one was better at djing and the other was better at producing, also I'm pretty sure when they ended GDub it wasnt on the best terms as OS said something about being fed up of doing all the work. I could very well be making all this up tho :S

Yeah, Adam made the tunes.....Jake mixed

I suppose youre right but I did see them B2B many times at fabric and every breakin science they were booked at they played together

---------- Post added at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:50 ----------

i doubt it as Sub Zero has proved... he's pretty sick in the studio and working very hard on his dj'in!!
This I agree with

Back
Top Bottom