g dub/original sin

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
just read this off myspace, might clear it up a bit...

Power of Rah rmx’s and other OS/G Dub news

Ez all, i have had alot of enquiries about the ’Power of Rah’ rmx recently and have decided to put some info up for you guys.
There are 2 Power of Rah rmx’s both written by me only (Adam). The one wich only Shy and i have (Original Sin rmx) is getting locked down for a little while cos its big in the game! the other version i did wich isnt quite as anthemic i did under the G Dub name and is being released alot sooner with Shy’s original version.

Bassicly as i have been the sole producer/writter for G Dub for so long and my new Original Sin Brand has taken off better than i could have ever expected i am not currently producing G Dub tunes I will be concentrating on pushing the Original Sin name until jake ups his game in the studio. and if im not making G Dub tunes, no-body is. So you see, Original Sin or G Dub, it was just me anyway so it wont make a difference.. im sure you’ll all still be very hapy with the output...... if you havent come to visit my new Original Sin page please do (im in my own top friends on this G Dub page) ahhh identity crisis!!

wow. that's a bit of a bold statement. i'd be well fucked off if i was jake!

talk about being put in your place!!!

just read this off myspace, might clear it up a bit...

Power of Rah rmx’s and other OS/G Dub news

Ez all, i have had alot of enquiries about the ’Power of Rah’ rmx recently and have decided to put some info up for you guys.
There are 2 Power of Rah rmx’s both written by me only (Adam). The one wich only Shy and i have (Original Sin rmx) is getting locked down for a little while cos its big in the game! the other version i did wich isnt quite as anthemic i did under the G Dub name and is being released alot sooner with Shy’s original version.

Bassicly as i have been the sole producer/writter for G Dub for so long and my new Original Sin Brand has taken off better than i could have ever expected i am not currently producing G Dub tunes I will be concentrating on pushing the Original Sin name until jake ups his game in the studio. and if im not making G Dub tunes, no-body is. So you see, Original Sin or G Dub, it was just me anyway so it wont make a difference.. im sure you’ll all still be very hapy with the output...... if you havent come to visit my new Original Sin page please do (im in my own top friends on this G Dub page) ahhh identity crisis!!

:D

That's a pretty no-bullshit thing to say isn't it?!! Quite harsh as well but I guess no one should take credit for his work?!!
Can't wait for the Ra remixes to be out!

cant wait for the GOOD remix to be out! and i think we alllll know who wears the trousers in their co-partner relationship LOL

why dont they just cut the crap and re-brand themselves completely as Original Dub? or G-Sin?! hahaha

someone else must have it aswell cos i heard it drop at son of dance se1 and it definetely wasnt shy fx, and g dub/original sin wernt there

double zero is another alias they or one of them use(s) too innit?

yes mate, g dub = double zero on frontline recordings

nice to c the original comin out with the g dub remix, means i can pick it up easy for a fiver

cant wait for the good one, hope its not kept on lockdown like 3rd degree gurns!

and jake's been told!

Funny he said only He and Shy had the OS remix, heads like Hype and Chrissy Chris clearly must have broken into their studio and stolen the track ;)

Funny he said only He and Shy had the OS remix, heads like Hype and Chrissy Chris clearly must have broken into their studio and stolen the track ;)

yeah i had this dicusion on DNBA and apparently there are probably less than 10 ppl that have it....

but u gota remember it cant be that hard to get hold of an mp3 of it

yeah i had this dicusion on DNBA and apparently there are probably less than 10 ppl that have it....

but u gota remember it cant be that hard to get hold of an mp3 of it

Yeah but no big name dj is goin to play an mp3 that they havn't been given, I'm sure hes given it to most of the hazard and hype n that and probily andy and friction and then radio djs like cris and fabio

Back
Top Bottom