G-DUB - Forum Fannies

Downloading illegal mp3's? never heard such nonsense!

considering how many tunes g dub/original sin have in the pipeline i doubt it will be soon

Disfunktion & Mc Eksman with a bit of Jaydan @ Genetic 24.11.07

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7voi5h

Tracklist

Disfunktion
Kenny Ken - Every Man [Modified Motion Remix] - (min n blen)
Vital elements - Ghetto Yout - (unknown)
Probe & Cabbie - Mr Jah - (chronic)
Shut Up & Dance - Outanational [Taxman Remix] - (s.u.a.d)
Jaydan - Afterdark - (propaganda)
Taxman - Badboy Danger - (ganja)
Hazard - Mr Happy - (real playaz)
Eddie k - Unknown - (stereotype)
Jaydan - Gun Salute - (smokin riddems)
Taxman - Scan Darker - (Ganja)
Modified Motion - Skeezin Aint Easy - (unknown)
Vital elements - The Ripper - (unknown)
Zen - On The Run [Crystal Clear Remix] - (grid)
Generation Dub - Forum Fannies - (propaganda)

I would love anyone on here, that enjoys this tune, to explain exactly what they like about it, in DETAIL, without using the words "dutty, heavy, sick, filthy, bad, raw, nasty". Its a piss take, I LOVE my heavyweight DnB, but come on man these cunts are gettin lazy now

I would love anyone on here, that enjoys this tune, to explain exactly what they like about it, in DETAIL, without using the words "dutty, heavy, sick, filthy, bad, raw, nasty". Its a piss take, I LOVE my heavyweight DnB, but come on man these cunts are gettin lazy now

thats the beauty of generation dub, there are only words like "dutty, heavy, sick, filthy, bad, raw, nasty" to describe them
these "cunts" are nowhere near from lazy, they have produced at least 10 quality tunes every year for the past 3/4 years
all you have to do is listen to hazards set from raveology and there are about 5 g dub dubs!
all dutty, heavy, sick, filthy, bad, raw & super nasty!!!

This is what i have been told by Nu-Urban when i asked a while back. And it hasnt been on the promo release sheets, that I recieve from the previous weeks. No new promos will be out until after the new year either.
EDIT
Have asked Nu-Urb:
PROPO020 Double Zero - Forum Fannies/Midnight
EP was scrapped as they are doing picture discs with the release instead and this costs more money.
Promos are expected in 2 weeks.
Hope this helps

This is what i have been told by Nu-Urban when i asked a while back. And it hasnt been on the promo release sheets, that I recieve from the previous weeks. No new promos will be out until after the new year either.
EDIT
Have asked Nu-Urb:
PROPO020 Double Zero - Forum Fannies/Midnight
EP was scrapped as they are doing picture discs with the release instead and this costs more money.
Promos are expected in 2 weeks.
Hope this helps

safe $marty
has anyone got any audio for midnight yet?

Back
Top Bottom