G-13 potential

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Eternaloptimist, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Eternaloptimist

Eternaloptimist Active Member

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yesssssssssssss. think original thread was moved to waffle but im not sure. haehaeaehehheahae best thread evar

3. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Shabba pouring milk over himself

4. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Thread got deleted, anyway we can get it revived, need to see that one again, maybe put it in qbay if it offends still

- - - Updated - - -

I have so many random images saved from "Paint Threads" no idea where they come from

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Sweet memories :) Can we do that G13 thing again. I think he threatened to kill me last time . That's was so funny.

6. logikz

HAAEHEAHEAHEAEHAEHAEAHEHAEHAEAH JAMES sooooooooooooooooooooooo big

and yes stan i thinnk that might be why we gave it up, the being able to take a joke and WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, YOU MUST BE NEW HERE, vs. hurting somebodys feelings (which is not cool, i think we all agree) came into play there. shout out to g-13 though, i checked their stuff and they got some proper bamgers if jump up is your cuppa so to soeak.

7. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Pretty sure we could make the thread re-appear, luckily it never tarnished the label, it still makes par-level kebab shop d'n'b COME AT ME BRO, songs, i hate dnb mongs, this is waffle forgets, it was the funiest thread ever, you kinda had to be there i think

Moskit likes this.
  8. logikz

we had the perfect thread. and hat dud w e du ru u=yr what did we do with it,. we let it perish.

9. Radius

You're right he has linked up with JIm ( Heist) and done a few things. THough the threats were really amusing as at the time I was living with a family of notorious romany gysies , and the sons were always trying to sell me shotguns, so honestly it was quite hilarious . I ain;t in that place no more, but note I did not try to give it eth big one back :teeth:

- - - Updated - - -

YOu have to give propers to the man, he has contributed to eth scene, even if it is not breaking nay molds, he has at least tried. However , the thread was by far one of my favourites. Only surpassed by the time someone pretended to be Andy C, honestly hats off..:teeth: whoever you were.

10. logikz

basically as a mod or an admin thats where i can sometimes get confounded. the line between "its just a bmp from ms paint with a dick and your name, whole thing looks like a 7 year old done it in etch-a-sketch, but people seem to be amused" you should probably be confident enough to be able to take a joke by now, you are an experienced internet user and you have your own record label which people actually like so your self-esteem alone should be able to take the whole thing in stride, thats how i think people function inside, but turns out i can be really really wrong and misjudge people badly. so instead of shrugging it off and doing something else, you all of a sudden have posts containing threats of physical violence or in some cases threas to sue for libel. the stab you at a rave reply is kind of normal, but when people get their lawyers involved, or say they will, thats a relatively new thing. opticals lawyer demanded every post that slagged him off as a dj removed haha and we did. true story. i dont think that was a lawyer, nor do i think its legal to demand such a thing, actually i think that was optical himself on one of his drunken internet rampages, but im such a huge fan of optical, i didnt mind, so we removed the requested posts. haha sooo funny, but were that big fans of him so it really didnt matter.

and forums isnt even a thing anymore, forums is the online social media community thingy what was hip before myspace, can someone young tell me if the kids even know what a forum is, should they happen to click wrong and go to an url thats not facebook?

anyway thats nice of you stan, not to give it the big one back like that. i dont remember there being threats though

11. Radius

lol I do it was so ironic. I know of a time someone in the scene gave it the big one down the phone to somebody and a few minutes later was phoning to apologise when he realised who he just mouthed off. I won't name dro , but all I wil lsay is it never pays to be rude, you never know who might be signed in :teeth: so much for the big hard man image of that producer :)

12. logikz

haha funny shit. "prodcuer image" haha

13. Radius

Funny thing is the little turd still struts around the clubs like its hard. FFS man just drop the hard man shit really :teeth:

14. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

ahh this was the zenith of the forum. Along with the fake andy c (remember when someone entered him into that model competition and he was in 3rd or something for a bit?)

15. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

It was Fierce, Karl :2thumbs:

16. Radius

What in eth name of Andy C's change of musical direction could you be talking about. I am sure I don't know.