Fuzz2k - Stinger - Jumpup

heres some feedback.

why don't you give people some feedback instead of just joining forums and posting your track and expecting other people to give you fucken feedback, when you can't be fucked giving them feedback

heres some feedback.

why don't you give people some feedback instead of just joining forums and posting your track and expecting other people to give you fucken feedback, when you can't be fucked giving them feedback

yo, yea, it was me first post. I was at work when i first came across the forum and posted so was unable to listen and feedback to anything unfortunatly. Usually im just producing dubstep and im a huge giver of feedback on dsf.
but yea i'll get on the feedback ting this eve afta work!

was feelin most of your dubstep tracks, especially the one with the clock work orange sample's
bigupz on the blackout tune to, nice lead bass! pretty dark!

the intro sounds cool

nice bass line, but might be a little deeper, it sounds a little flat

drums need to be stronger

nice effects, though I'd maybe use them a bit more to add a variability and to draw an atmosphere, that would attract listeners more

Nicely done, nice to listen to, but would need more ideas ;)

like the mid range going on in there, think the sub needs some work, it could just be my headphones. Agree that the drum esp. the snare needs sum work. I Dig the filtered Break going on in the intro and breakdown, sounds good!

heres some feedback.

mate, some times people post their tunes for there first post!!! yeah its annoying, but you cant be saying that...

U_Mad2.jpg

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:53 ----------

lol, this forum is all about arguing about not-feedbacking

sure you dont have to give feedback, but it fucking helps when you ask for it remember that!!

Last edited:
sick production bro. i like the feel of this tune, its been a while since i listened to some jump up. good memories tis bringing back, can't fault your production at all,

no arguing going on here twistedprod, i'm just making a point, if what fuzz2k said is true and he starts posting feedback then cool.

i feel you, the whole thing fails if people dont leave feedback. cheers for the comment man.

Thanks every1 else also! yea, need to get the drums a bit more pumping, lets the tune down a little..

Nice vibe, nothing boring here.

Needs some overall beefing up if I'm going to go critical. Run it through a waves compressor or something!

good job

Back
Top Bottom