Future Sounds of Russia

Anyone got this? Been listening today, enjoying it - some nice chilled out tracks on it. Can't see it on discogs but it's on beatport if you're interested.

Subwave - Stars Get Down probably my favourite on the album :wave:

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Worst thing released on Hospital for a long,long time. It really is that bad. Only 1 good track.

Future Sounds of Cambridge was good so fuck knows what happened here considering the plethora of talent coming out Russia in the past few years

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
Yeh same tune i like on it aswell. Didnt wana waste dolla on an EP though for 1 tune so guna have to be a download the mp3

Anyone got this? Been listening today, enjoying it - some nice chilled out tracks on it. Can't see it on discogs but it's on beatport if you're interested.

Subwave - Stars Get Down probably my favourite on the album :wave:
Allow what don't sleep has to say...

Stars Get Down is a fresh tune, and double drops sooooo nicely with Uprising V.I.P...

Im not a dancefloor junkie, but first time I laid down that mix I shook my booty.

DJ Oblivion

Beast from the East!
VIP Junglist
wasn't into this at first but then heard stars get down when out and realised I needed it in my life so bagged and havn't looked back!! both the subwave bits are huge!

OCR

SB
VIP Junglist
Wasted release. Had so much potential but three quarters of the tunes on there are really weak.

Despot & Mr Sizef tracks are badness though :slayer:

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
I like the EP... the Electrosoul Sound Sytem tune is a bit weak but the two Subwave tunes and the Mr. Sizef one are wicked. Especially Stars Get Down, brilliant piece of music.