Future Prophices...

They're pretty fucking tight. Comin out with some sick tunes this year! Looks like they put on some pretty dope live performances as well.

:respekt:

mos def a bad ass couple of guys! Im very happy to say we will be bringing them down to Austin Texas next month on the 23rd of sept. BOOM!

futureProphTest4WEB.jpg

theres a lil sneak peak for ya... cant wait for this shit to blow up.. :who_wants :twisted: :devilslay

big ups to Tony, one bad ass mofo.

Damn i jus checked the vid clip out. nice 2 see sum real DJin/turntablism brought back into d&b! that tune after the intro with the 'pressure drop' vocals is phat

DJ Lordward said:
Damn i jus checked the vid clip out. nice 2 see sum real DJin/turntablism brought back into d&b! that tune after the intro with the 'pressure drop' vocals is phat

Think the tune your on about is Tech Itch - Pressure Drop. heavy ass fook!

sayber said:
Think the tune your on about is Tech Itch - Pressure Drop. heavy ass fook!
yeah prssure drop has gotta be tech itch's best tune. Future Prophecies don't actually play it in that clip tho, they jus tease with the vocals from it. the tune after that is wicked!

been a fan of their work for a while and im itching to see them in the flesh after seeing that clip. i heard their album was due to come out on cd with a bonus dvd - any word on that or is it just a rumour?

Back
Top Bottom