future prophecies-electronic funk(b.a.i rmx)

Nice one Mr Ace ;]

I think I prefer the original, but you have gone in a different direction on this one, which is a lot more than can be said for some remixes these days!

That reece bass you used part way through sounds sick with those beats. I'd definetly be tempted to re make this slighty, so it's not a remix. Could be a phat original piece man.

Excellent!

Ooook,

Quite a minimalistic intro, kinda makes you wonder what is going to happen.... and then.....Now I like the drop, its sudden and hits you hard... has key changes to stop it sounding repetitive...

But I do think you need a few more elements in this in the rest of the track at the mo its a bit samey after a couple of minutes, what I would do is make the second drop earlier and bring in some amen business make it a heavy roller :)

I cant comment on what it sounds in relation to the original as I cant remember it at all :(

I havent heard the original yet (gonna check it tonight at Badmans) - But first impressions is exceptional.

Drums are ill - killer bounce like Freshs patterns - Ill post a proper write up after ive listened to the revised version at BAI’s tonight!

Wasnt electronic funk originally a remix of nightmare walking????? anyway - one of my fav tunes and im already on the download.

P.S. is this an official remix granted by FP??? if so, how did you blag that, and can you put in a good word for me remixing purple smoke???

Re: Re: future prophecies-electronic funk(b.a.i rmx)

Affliction said:
Wasnt electronic funk originally a remix of nightmare walking????? anyway - one of my fav tunes and im already on the download.

P.S. is this an official remix granted by FP??? if so, how did you blag that, and can you put in a good word for me remixing purple smoke???

Yer love this tune......i fink it is a remix of nightmare walkin,sounds similiar.let me no what u fink bro. :readthis:

p.s it isnt official but i am gonna have a go and get in contact with em after i have finished it. :cool:

I keep comin back to this tune again an again - Definetly get it to Future Prophecies, only goodness could come outta that!

and Bad Ace, shhhh.......can you hear what the massive are asking? (well, jus me really!)

- WHERE IS RUSSIAN ROULETTE?!?!?!?! :slayer:

im gonna keep pestering you til you finish it ;)

jay walker said:
I keep comin back to this tune again an again - Definetly get it to Future Prophecies, only goodness could come outta that!

and Bad Ace, shhhh.......can you hear what the massive are asking? (well, jus me really!)

- WHERE IS RUSSIAN ROULETTE?!?!?!?! :slayer:

im gonna keep pestering you til you finish it ;)

All in good time my man.........all in good time lol :mad:

good work. techy. i can hear the FP influence in there, nice work on bringing that through. i think it needs some trickery to warm up the mix cos right now its pretty stale. im guessing youll take care of that when you master it though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom