Future Prophecies - Dreadlock

Re: Future Prophecies - Dready

naaah not future prophecies!

this sounds like clipz without the extreme wacky bass & distorted minds & baron's stolen alien girl bass @_@

funky at 2:45, but man expected more from them *points to ambient classics*

Pretty crap, that synth really gets on my tits.

Jesus, that lead sounds like someone's blowing a kazoo repeatedly! The most annoying sound I've ever heard. Unfortunately, this atonal cheesy cut'n'paste type music seems to be right up Adam F's alley these days (though I can't see why - he certainly has talent), so it's no shocker it's getting released on Breakbeat Kaos.

tbcarey said:
Jesus, that lead sounds like someone's blowing a kazoo repeatedly! The most annoying sound I've ever heard. Unfortunately, this atonal cheesy cut'n'paste type music seems to be right up Adam F's alley these days (though I can't see why - he certainly has talent), so it's no shocker it's getting released on Breakbeat Kaos.

i agree. Fookin annoyin. breakbeat kaos has had sum gd releases, but this is shite

think i heard kaos play this out recently--smashed up the dance, but he was stingy with the rewind...yeah, that weird synth gets on my nerves, but after a few bars you realize it goes well with the bassline and the break. and you gotta love the sample (well, i do). not the most imaginative track, but guaranteed to get the people dem sweatin. f.p. should finally get some overground exposure with this one.

Back
Top Bottom