Future Prophecies - Dreadlock

kn00tcn

zero-zero
Re: Future Prophecies - Dready

naaah not future prophecies!

this sounds like clipz without the extreme wacky bass & distorted minds & baron's stolen alien girl bass @_@

funky at 2:45, but man expected more from them *points to ambient classics*

tbcarey

Jesus, that lead sounds like someone's blowing a kazoo repeatedly! The most annoying sound I've ever heard. Unfortunately, this atonal cheesy cut'n'paste type music seems to be right up Adam F's alley these days (though I can't see why - he certainly has talent), so it's no shocker it's getting released on Breakbeat Kaos.

DJ Lordward

T.D.P.
VIP Junglist

tbcarey said:
Jesus, that lead sounds like someone's blowing a kazoo repeatedly! The most annoying sound I've ever heard. Unfortunately, this atonal cheesy cut'n'paste type music seems to be right up Adam F's alley these days (though I can't see why - he certainly has talent), so it's no shocker it's getting released on Breakbeat Kaos.
i agree. Fookin annoyin. breakbeat kaos has had sum gd releases, but this is shite

aporia

think i heard kaos play this out recently--smashed up the dance, but he was stingy with the rewind...yeah, that weird synth gets on my nerves, but after a few bars you realize it goes well with the bassline and the break. and you gotta love the sample (well, i do). not the most imaginative track, but guaranteed to get the people dem sweatin. f.p. should finally get some overground exposure with this one.

yeah...this tune its not the most complexd production but it works on the dancefloor.i like it and this guys probably have somethings to say in the dnb scene towards the future.big up nuttydreadlocks