Future Prophecies - Dreadlock [Adam F(?) Remix] >>>

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Anyone heard this yet? I found this clip after some hunting, it's pretty low quality though (n)

Sounds f'kin badd :banana:

Can anyone confirm it's Adam :confused:

Pretty damn weighty, still all about the original tho imo.

Was starting to get a bit bored of the orig. but heard it out again on Friday night, and it just reminded how fuckin good it is! :slayer:

Mulla said:
Pretty damn weighty, still all about the original tho imo.

Was starting to get a bit bored of the orig. but heard it out again on Friday night, and it just reminded how fuckin good it is! :slayer:
YEah the original is heavy :slayer:

i'm feelin' both the OG and this remix. Can't wait for that Junglesound II - 'Return Of The Bassline' EP. (y)

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
i'm feelin' both the OG and this remix. Can't wait for that Junglesound II - 'Return Of The Bassline' EP. (y)

Yea that Ep gonna be massive. Heard 2 other tracks from that ep and well they are fuckin heavy.

2 Other tracks I heard where : Pendulum - Masochist and Dillinja - You Can't Test My Motherfuckin' Sound

OJS2 is going to be an LP, it also features Pendulum - Masochist, Fresh & Pendulum - Kingston Vampires, Fresh - The Living Daylights, Dillinja - You Cant test My Mother Fuckin Sound plus a few more.

this remix aint half bad, its even quite okey, but still it isnt quite good as the original...

original 5, remix 4 8)

Andydextruss said:
OJS2 is going to be an LP, it also features Pendulum - Masochist, Fresh & Pendulum - Kingston Vampires, Fresh - The Living Daylights, Dillinja - You Cant test My Mother Fuckin Sound plus a few more.

yeh 'return 2 the bassline' is gonna be 1 sick album!

Back
Top Bottom