Future Drum & Bass Producers! New Facebook promotional page for your tunes!

Nucleoid

Nucleoid Drum & Bass
Check out the brand new page for Future Drum & Bass Producers!

https://www.facebook.com/FutureDnbProducers

The first promotional contest starts at 100 likes and it will be liquid drum & bass / liquid funk.

Please put submit your songs as a response on the facebook post of this event!
(The purpouse of this page is t get unknown producers known! You can submit songs that are not recent, as we only judge on qualilty)

Cheers!
Nucleoid

I'm not into facebook, just tell me how would I actually benefit?

Theres some sort of contest? What is this?

I just made a post about it in the "Waffle" section, cause I didn't know where else to put it..
But basically we make this post of the contest.
You like & share it and comment the link of your song
Then two days later we will announce the winner (a.k.a. what we think is the best, most original song)

And then we share the winner's link, aside from some info about the winner on our page so that everyone who liked the page will see your song!
This way, we hope to get you some more views, likes, followers, fans, comments, whatever you need to get famous.
Also, when we grow more and more people will hear your song, right? So that's how you benefit.
Lastly, we are cooperating with some bigger sites and some small label owners. Hopefully bigger labels will show interest when we get more likes/followers.
Maybe you'll get your song on iTunes/Juno/Beatport this way.. ;)

Well that's about it I guess ^^

I just made a post about it in the "Waffle" section, cause I didn't know where else to put it..
But basically we make this post of the contest.
You like & share it and comment the link of your song
Then two days later we will announce the winner (a.k.a. what we think is the best, most original song)

And then we share the winner's link, aside from some info about the winner on our page so that everyone who liked the page will see your song!
This way, we hope to get you some more views, likes, followers, fans, comments, whatever you need to get famous.
Also, when we grow more and more people will hear your song, right? So that's how you benefit.
Lastly, we are cooperating with some bigger sites and some small label owners. Hopefully bigger labels will show interest when we get more likes/followers.
Maybe you'll get your song on iTunes/Juno/Beatport this way.. ;)

Well that's about it I guess ^^

still cant really see this as a competition....if you was a label and was going to release the winner fair play......cant see the point of entering a comp to have your track on facebook......most of us can do this on our own facebook and soundcloud etc......

......and this wont get it on beatport etc..for that you need to be a registered label and other requirements....and even then they can still refuse to sell your tracks.

also what labels are you co-op'ing with????

I'm with Elzerk.
Plus, we already have these "likes" system on a PUBLIC plataform like soundcloud. I'm not going to use facebook for these kind of things since facebook is internet's jail.

Well thanks dubsta, now I don't have to start listing the problems. Like why would I wanna let someone else publish a REMIX I have done and promote it when I could just make own tune and publish it where I have followers. Well okay I don't have that "many" followers as you if you consider facebook likings to be your followers that receive a link to the remix that is the best in your opinion.

Maybe I sound harsh but I just hear "LIKE MY FB PAGE" way too much.

And I would like to hear about the labels you are co-oping too.

Okay so apparently you guys here aren't really into facebook. Doesn't matter, thanks making us see this not the place to get participants.
The idea derrived from another page "Underground Producers & DJs" which has 7k likes.
Those people are really following the winners and at least one of them got signed this way (@ O.C.K Records) last week or so.

But we thought the genres weren't something we'd like. Therefore we decided to start off this page, trying to get some followers too.
If you hate facebook, then simply don't bother replying here. If you think you get enough plays on your SoundCloud, then don't bother responding either.
If you want a guarantee for a label, then you might wanna like our page after all. If we grow we might be able to get your track signed at some label, but ONLY if we get bigger and supported.
With only 100 followers, it is simply impossible to attract (bigger?) labels to make us let the winner sign. Therefore we need more support and that can only come from you people.

@Neomind, facebook is public too. You don't need to like a page in order to see it. Just to respond, which is the same on soundcloud. Besides we'll probably share links of YouTube and SoundCloud, making your argument invalid..

In conclusion: we understand that the prizes at this point aren't the biggest, but then again we don't ask a lot for it either. Our first contest is simply sharing your track, not creating something new entirely. You can just send an older song of yours if you wish. If you win you'll still get some extra free promotion, so I don't understand the hassle resulting in all these negative comments..
Therefore please note that we are doing this for free, there isn't a money aspect involved for either of us, simply promotion and we wish to continue this until we are big enough to give better prizes (such as signment of one or more of your songs..) Hopefully I've made it clear now, what we are trying to accomplish.

I apologize for replying and hating facebook here, althought I was the first potential customer for you in this thread.

I'm not gonna be involved in this anymore at all, hope you make it big, you seem so confident and passionate about this.

I apologize for replying and hating facebook here, althought I was the first potential customer for you in this thread.

I'm not gonna be involved in this anymore at all, hope you make it big, you seem so confident and passionate about this.

Thank you for understanding, hopefully we can gain your interest back if we manage to grow bigger.

Back
Top Bottom