Furlonge - High Commission / It's Cruel [VIPER VIP] + FREE MINIMIX MP3

Tim Viper Recs

Viper Recordings
VIP Junglist
VPRVIP008-567px.jpg

Furlonge - High Commision / It's Cruel

When you've got friends such as Brookes Brothers, Subfocus & Culture Shock it's hard not to be inspired into following suit and have a crack at producing yourself.

That was exactly what Dom 'Furlonge' did and after a couple of listens to his early productions, Viper head honcho Futurebound knew there was a diamond in the making. 12 months down the line sees Furlonge drop his 1st of many releases' in fine style with two sublime tracks.

Kicking off proceedings is the uplifting dancefloor rollage of 'High Commission'. A truly wonderful journey into the world of future funk, where brass stabs and horns collide with twisted bass licks and syncopated breaks all held together by a catchy vocal.

Switch to 'It's Cruel' for a super DJ friendly roll out, were Furlonge lays down more sub heavy bass with strong musical hooks and punchy stabs, laced with a sexy vocal hook. Simply superb!

[youtube]_l0etaO6y9g[/youtube]

***PROMOS OUT NOW***

http://www.nu-urbanmusic.co.uk/drum_and_bass/shop/product_info.php?products_id=13489

FREE FURLONGE MINIMIX
01. Furlonge - Jenga
02. Furlonge - High Commission
03. Furlonge - Task Master
04. Furlonge - Into the Fire
05. Culture Shock & Furlonge - Surprise
06. Furlonge - It's Cruel

icon3.gif
Click Here

Furlonge Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/furlonge
Viper Recordings Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/viperrecordings

WATCH OUT FOR VIPER RECORDINGS 'ACTS OF MADMEN' LP COMING SOON...

wicked melodic dancefloor sound. can see me picking this up, almost a standard wth vip now (y)

one thing i gotta say though tim, is - i'm not sure if you're aware of this or not and it's something i've been meaning to say for ages.

i'm far from an expert on mixdowns/mastering etc - but it always seems that vipers stuff (either on promo or full) is always a lot quieter than more or less every other tune i get through on vinyl? and a lot of the time when i take the bass out of the track A LOT of the rest of the tune comes with it.... seems a bit squashed together in the mids or sometrhing?!? if that makes sense.

just wondering if it was something you knew about or anything like that.

it's no problem anyways, still supporting the cause with you guys.

respect.

Finally! Been waiting for something of Furlonges on wax for what seems like an eternity.

A shame it's not "into the fire" but a great 12" none the less. Really into the B side.

Jenga is sick :)

Suprise is just too deep

Lovin Furlonges stuff at the moment can't wait for more :)

I will be grabbing this on friday. One of my favourite producers at the moment. Can see really big things from Furlonge. Big up Viper for snapping him up.

Does anyone have any idea whats on the Acts of Madmen LP? Will most likely be getting it purely based on the fact that Viper are sick, but yeah any info would be nice.
Camo & Krooked vs Body N Soul - The Reward
Nero - Do You Wanna
Furlonge - Task Master
Sigma - Hi Top (Ed Rush & Optical RMX)
Brookes Brothers - Crackdown (Shock One RMX)
just to name a few ;)

Camo & Krooked vs Body N Soul - The Reward
Nero - Do You Wanna
Furlonge - Task Master
Sigma - Hi Top (Ed Rush & Optical RMX)
Brookes Brothers - Crackdown (Shock One RMX)
just to name a few ;)

God damn it i love it when you post stuff!!! :D

Bagged Furlonge on Sat! Hoping it comes by Thurs so can play it out!

Furlonge + :love: = :rave:

Back
Top Bottom