Funny Barack Obama t-shirts

Seenab8

Some of these Barack Obama t-shirts made me laugh, I like the back to the future one, "Barack is the future" the BA Barack'as is quite funny too. Anyone else found any funny Barack Obama t-shirts?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I found one looked like it had been used in some sort of roasting blood, sperm and shit all over it, buts thats not the bad thing it had some sort of effigy to Nazi Germany on it with Barack Obamas face on it with a little tache and a side parting with a swaztika on his forehead, doesnt really relate to this thread as it wasnt that funny. Maybe I should start a new thread "Barack Obama Shit T Shirt Shit Thread"

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Some of these Barack Obama t-shirts made me laugh, I like the back to the future one, "Barack is the future" the BA Barack'as is quite funny too. Anyone else found any funny Barack Obama t-shirts?

hahahah.... jokes!!!

ill design some tonight! post some up.... if you want any then ill give you the pdf and you can get them printed yourself.... most companys do customer print t-shirts for around £17-20 for one offs....

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist

aint they just to funny ........ i wet myself ... theres a 1st (not)

:ban:

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
you know i just had this CRAZY NEW IDEA for a new obama barack tee shirt, i dunno where i get my ideas but check it

now i know what you're thinking, im not 100% sure about the colors yet myself but we can work this through together fam

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist

it shud be black to the future!

Top Bottom