FUNNY AS FUCK

nista

VIP Junglist
its not really a fake the modarator were pranked by a comedy group..i think it was an 1 april joke
dont think that someone can play that (the modertator) and if yes then he should get an oscar for it

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah what are you talking about nerd. fes went through a similar phase when he posted all he could find on /b

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You still on the wagon?

I've had 2 tiny pipes & 1/4 of a ziggy in 8 weeks, which is pretty fucking good by my standards, frankly, i've still got a brain like a sieve & am lazy to the point of sloth, but just being able to excercise & get up in the morning without hacking up part of my lung is sheer bliss!

:)

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
You still on the wagon?

I've had 2 tiny pipes & 1/4 of a ziggy in 8 weeks, which is pretty fucking good by my standards, frankly, i've still got a brain like a sieve & am lazy to the point of sloth, but just being able to excercise & get up in the morning without hacking up part of my lung is sheer bliss!

:)
yeah man coming into my second week now cold turkey! although i went raving on saturday and did coke and a pill. but it was my treat for the non blazing. I do feel alot better for it even after a week. Its just the irritation which fucks me off. have u had that like u wana scratch ur own eyes out!!?

Last edited:

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Nice one :)

Na not really...

I only get the urge if i'm gonna watch a film or play xbox & it does piss me off slightly if its a good film/game & I think to myself "this would be alot better if I was blazed", but just gotta power through it, have a drink if it gets too bad...