funniest bassman set ?

There was one with Skibba where he was copying his 'crow noise'

I'll try and remember, was from a couple years ago..

S'all about the Donkeysauras atm though

what ya gonna do with a donkeysauras, what ya gonna do with a donkeysauras, what ya gonna do with a donkeysauras early in the morning!!

there was one i heard ages ago where bassman goes "I like my butter spread on all sides and corners of me toast", i used to crease up at that, can't find it pon youtube anymore though :(

there was one from years ago i mean like 98/99 on an ss set from hysteria he's proper pissed and going on about phoning in work on a sicka and "Bones - you know when the fly girl taste the cocka you know what she say --- thats a hunk!" hahaha its quality

and micky finn 1993 "when me not around she use a finga - one day gonna get ya with a ripe banana"

one of the visual MCing videos where him and spyda or trigga keep neighing and meowing is fucking hilarious

A Bassman thread without me in it, Get out of here

one of the funny'st things ive seen was one of the raveology dvd's where bass turns up at some guys yard and the guy bolts saying "Oh no its shadow demon" lol thing had me in stitches for ages its on youtube

A Bassman thread without me in it, Get out of here

one of the funny'st things ive seen was one of the raveology dvd's where bass turns up at some guys yard and the guy bolts saying "Oh no its shadow demon" lol thing had me in stitches for ages its on youtube

LOL wtf you have to link that man

Back
Top Bottom