funniest bassman n trigga video ever?

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
this jus visually shows how much bollox MC's chat...even the well established ones...

"Burger Bar Crewe, Honey Monster" them lysics come from the heart man, hours and hours of painstaking jaw wrenching MCin tryin to get them lyrics soundin tight, nuf respect....

fuckin wally.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Wrong section.

And to answer your question, it'll be the one of them getting booed offstage, then beaten and tied up by angry ravers with functioning ears, and thrown into a river with plenty of bricks attatched to them.

bassman and trigga chat so much bollocks that they headline nearly every event they appear at,absolutley nothing to do with super polished lyrics,they just get people fuckin hyper......too many mc's take shit too seriously nowadays....why is everyone obsessed with skibbadee style of mc'ing....sometimes people don't want to be impressed by lyrical content,especially at 3am when the filth is pumping out of a funktion one bass bin.....btw love skibba too,just too many mc's ripping the fast style thinking its "the way forward"
also,this was 1996 or 1997 so it is quite old.....dont put down the origionators man,without them chatting "bollocks" there would be no mc's out there today inspired in their youth from such "bollocks".
too harsh!:not_worth

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
each to their own mate, each the their own...

jus cos i dont like MC's and i have a bias opinion, its my opinion i people not likin it is only natural,

dude if u like the MC's fair fucks to ya, stand up for em and promote them as much as ya can...bigs ups.

*forms a gun with index and forefinger, pionts them in a forward facing direction and shouts "BLAP BLAP BLAP"*

many braps.

OneFootSkankah

VIP Junglist
each to their own mate, each the their own...

jus cos i dont like MC's and i have a bias opinion, its my opinion i people not likin it is only natural,

dude if u like the MC's fair fucks to ya, stand up for em and promote them as much as ya can...bigs ups.

*forms a gun with index and forefinger, pionts them in a forward facing direction and shouts "BLAP BLAP BLAP"*

many braps.
You dont like any mcing joey ?

while i do like mc'ing i can see why some people dont......i remember buying tape packs and not bothering with 60% of the pack cos of shit mc'ing,like the lazy ass "best of bassman" packs,which should have been chopped up from all the sets he ever did @ hysteria,rather than just one set from here n there.
but with the right conditions an mc can lift a set that little bit higher,and i suppose half the fun is in finding the combination of good mc n good tracks.