Funniest argument starter ever ???

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I was round da missusiz house a few weeks ago and her brother and his bird are in the kitchen cooking their dinner....all of the sudden we here this shouting going off and they both strom out and sulk in separate rooms...why ?
    Her brother was wearing shorts and standing next to the hob, whilst his bird is cooking..( wait for it) thought he had a big fart coming and SHAT ALL DOWN HIS LEG....but the reason she was pissed off was cos he thought it was funny.....:resick:
    So who else has seen arguments happen for eth most stupidly funny reasons ??!?!?!?!!??

2. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

how the fuck can u beat that! haaaaaaaaaaaa:D

3. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

right, this aint as funny as your story, but its still a very stupid reason to start a fight.

we;re at this curry house, waitng for some shizzle, and my mate order a can of coke, to split with his bird.
    So, he opens the can, and procceds by filling his glass, and then his birds...
    I wasnt payin too much attention, but few moments and coupla angry words from both of em, and the girl stroms of the place fuming...
    I turn to my boy, "whats that all bout?!?!"
    nad basicly, the chick got angry cause my mate got more bubbles in his glass,
    and bubbles are her favorite,
    and her boyfriend shoulda know better...

God, girls are fucking weird..:|

4. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

LMAO:lol_board

5. Serum

Serum Well-Known Member

He needs a woman that understands the value of not soiling yourself

6. Radius

This is not the only occaision I have to say...I have nearly got in a fight with my arse too....
    Went for a company do at a curry emporium about 20 miles from where I live in rustic Godalming, quiet little place in Surry....dinner went well, and curry and beer having its effect, could feel a huge fart brewing.... now I don't know if you have ever held a fart for a long time, but they kinda form a coallition of farts. Eventaully becoming a superfart.
    Anyway, this farts a brewing, but using my ninja skills :lol: I held that MoFo, said my goodbyes outside teh Curry house, and waited until I was out of earshot.
    Unfortunatly two lads were having a right strop in the street, smashing anything they could smash. Not been bothered by that and now wanting to release the pressure I let rip. 5 on teh fucking ricter scale. Surprised I didn't rip my ringer in half !!!! BUT
    They both stop dead in their tantrum :
    "What eh fuck are you looking at " shouys one of them...
    "Bollocks you cunts I can fart if I want to is the reply"...fortunatly the other one took this opportunity to smash up a shop sign, distracting nobnuts from me and my 10 megaton fart. SO I narrowly escaped I scrap over a fart...how stupid ??!?!?!?!? :shittin:

7. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Speaking of curry houses, I remember being in a curry house one night with some friends, and there was a guy sat in the corner and was fucking pissed as a fart, counldn't get the curry on his fork properly and shit.
    So I'm eating and talking with my friends when I hear this muffled gurgling noise. Turn around to see that this pissed guy has only gone and barfed on his vindaloo.
    I'm wondering whether to go over and see if this guy is alright, but he sits up and, due to his alcohol induced short term memory, carries on eating his curry, puke and everything :uberlaugh

8. pclonghillgfs32

pclonghillgfs32 Member

Funniest Story iv ever heard!!! HAAHAHAHAHAH lol

9. duffer

duffer Under Mi SensI...........

i could understand her frustration if he shat down her leg.

10. safety

safety double safety

tell you mate to wear shorts with those little knickers inside next time and that might catch any follow thru.:hotpants:

11. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

i think he was lucky to have his shorts on. Ive had an incident where i sharted myself in front of the missus. Bad news! I was like 'you know...im gonna have to change my draws/jeans'. No explanation of why. I played it cool, went to the bathroom and left the rest off. Cleaned up the situation (shower) and refreshed my clothing. Then after i was all cleaned up like a million bucks...i lied down to watch a movie. Bout half way thru the movie i felt another one brewing. Forgetting what had happened prior to these events, i let another one launch. SHARTED AGAIN. So 2 pairs of pants later I didnt let one fart fly the rest of the day, and she didnt know a thing:hotpants:

:highfive:

12. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

dammm pclonghillgfs32, you dug this one up ehhh

13. Radius

You know I had forgotten all about that , oh shit man I ain't even with that missus, ain't seen any of them for over a year...jeez....still true stoires are often funniest...

:hotpants: STAND CLEAR

14. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

you legend, how you managed to play it cool is beyond me. :uberlaugh

twice tho, shouldnt you be wearing training pants?