DnB Funky Bit

Solid throughout young man! Since u started using breaks some time ago ur drums sound very compact and groovy now mist if ur tracks! The whole track is nice and funky -- Not much too add. Guitar and vox are fine to me, though I'm on phone speakers and cannot really tell. Look st the bass though, Overall... good funky bit! :2thumbs:

Solid throughout young man! Since u started using breaks some time ago ur drums sound very compact and groovy now mist if ur tracks! The whole track is nice and funky -- Not much too add. Guitar and vox are fine to me, though I'm on phone speakers and cannot really tell. Look st the bass though, Overall... good funky bit! :2thumbs:
Thx man :D

Beautiful mate - fair play. If you can get hold of a singer it might be good to have a whole verse on it rather than just repeated lines but yeah lovely vibe

Oh yeeeeeah. That guitar is WONDERFUL! This sounds so good at loud volumes! MMmmmmmm, the Flute is puuuure SEX!!! This is amazingly fun and playful. 1:32 - that guitar riff is super funky, combined with her sexy Housey vocal = match made in heaven. This needs a music video SO badly! :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom