Funkmod-static

snare is a lil to loud, compared to the kick anyway. in fact just bring the kick up a bit leave the snare. not to keen on the bassounds needs a bit of work , keep going with it man

cheers , i didnt actually notice now that you say that the kick was a bit lacking , and for the bass its a work in progress have been doing about 90% of it on shitty dj headphones unfortunately will add a bit of thickness and grit as it progresses ;)

Had a quick look through this and ur other stuff and it seems generally there is a lack of high frequency in ur tunes, as a result they sound a bit drowned, like underwater on my monitors.

I like your ideas and the vibe/feeling you're bringing across and I'm sure with a bit of time ur gonna polish up good.

Cheers

some good ideas thrown on the track...but i agree with the kick/snare issue, levels need 2 be adjusted there,
n maybe bring the percussion out a lil, cuz it adds to the groove/rhythm, maybe a lil brightness?
n also some drum fills at the end of a bar every now and then? keep it trippy n interesting...

gunna work on this again the majority of the day today thanks everyone for their advice ill post a link within 6-7 hours :)
cheers

Back
Top Bottom