Fully diamond encrusted Mercedes

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Fully diamond encrusted Mercedes

They say diamonds are a ladies best friend , but fup me she must be popular ,... if you got a spare 48 million dollars it yours ...

shit the bed ,... its at moments like this im glad im single cause i aint sleeping on the sofa for a month or so just because i said NO !! to buying her one ........... :lol_board:evil::lol_board

Attachments

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
And in 30 years time the impoverished sheikh's kids will be selling my nanoengineer son pictures of dad's Mercedes and talking about the good old days.

A society whose rulers spend money on this sort of crap is doomed if its wealth is based on a limited supply of shit from under the ground. And the wealth is spent on cars built by Germans, modified by the Swiss and encrusted with gems from Africa mined by companies... from Holland... with money paid for from Swiss bank accounts, managed by Brits. We're not talking about a steady certain source of money.

scholes

Waffley Versatile
VIP Junglist
Hold your head out in front of this when it's going past and voila, diamond encrusted teeth..... forehead, cheeks etc etc etc.

I wonder if they did it because of some "diamond is the worlds hardest substance" bullshit and if I crash in this, I'll just keep on running?!

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Actually I'm pretty sure those are Swarovski stones (glass) not diamond. Even a crown prince could not afford so many diamonds on a car.

Update: defo not diamond.