[FULL VERSION] Adele - Hometown Glory (HC remix)

its a bootleg anyway init?
2 wrongs dont make right but if he robbed her then he's entitled to get robbed himself

its a bootleg anyway init?
2 wrongs dont make right but if he robbed her then he's entitled to get robbed himself

:lol:

i doubt it is a bootleg... looks more like an official remix to me. if it was unofficial, i doubt they'd put high contrasts name behind it. unofficial remixes get a (dnb remix title) on most cases...

so deffo an illegal hosting in my book.

WAYNE?!

dont think that all vids on youtube are there legally ... ^^

so just better for us as we could listen to the whole song before buyin it ..

:lol:

i doubt it is a bootleg... looks more like an official remix to me. if it was unofficial, i doubt they'd put high contrasts name behind it. unofficial remixes get a (dnb remix title) on most cases...

so deffo an illegal hosting in my book.

the goldigger remix had hc in the name and that was an bootleg
but yer it could be official because of the vocal quality unless he nabbed an accapella frm somewhere

high contast is one of few that rarely does bootlegs on the remix, always above board and usually comes out on his or the original label

it does make things easier havin full songs on youtube but there are obviously ppl out there ripping them, some1 even posted a whole mix of poor quality rips
never had a problem with clips, especially if ur posting it urself, never know who could stumble across ur link and u can easily track stuff using the IP address/ISP.

i know if i caught some1 distributing my work i'd want to give them at least a slap, especially if its a dubplate i've personally given them (how the fuck are full versions of 'd for danger', 'ho bass' & 'circle' be up already?)

Last edited:
wasnt overly keen on this when i first heard it but i heard the original on radio 1 today and this is so much beter!

HC is a don on the remix!
this cud turn out to be one of the one of the biggest tunes of the summer, its got that feel good factor!

wasnt overly keen on this when i first heard it but i heard the original on radio 1 today and this is so much beter!

HC is a don on the remix!
this cud turn out to be one of the one of the biggest tunes of the summer, its got that feel good factor!

Yeh man def agree, really has grown on me a lot. I usually like a tune much much more after I hear it at a rave or a festival which I have this summer. Will probably pick this up soon.

Yeah its grown on me too, massive crossover tune - I dont know ANYONE who dont like it - even the pipe n slippers brigade at work

Back
Top Bottom