>>Hazard - Killaz Dont Die
>>Pleasure -Stingray
>>Chase & Status - Music Club
Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down

any feedback will be much appreciated!
whack it on a CD and turn it up!

Last edited:
Original Sin - Dont Be Silly / Chase & Status - Smash TV

And this one!! Arrgggh, I was hoping of putting a mix up this week containing them 3 mixes in. Ya ruddy cheat! haha.

But seriously on a constructive critcism vibe, the mixes are all over the place bro, dropping 8 bars early some 4 bars early...so I needn't worry about your mix thieving. :teeth:

Original Sin - Dont Be Silly / Chase & Status - Smash TV

And this one!! Arrgggh, I was hoping of putting a mix up this week containing them 3 mixes in. Ya ruddy cheat! haha.

But seriously on a constructive critcism vibe, the mixes are all over the place bro, dropping 8 bars early some 4 bars early...so I needn't worry about your mix thieving. :teeth:

i saw em this morning and HAD to try them!
you mix them & show me how its done then!
cheers 4 the advice tho mate

Diplodcus and Smash TV is one i mentioned in that double drop thread, glad to see people like it and its getting used.. :)

D/L and will feedback laters

I stuck it on for a listen earlier today and was really dissapointed, turned it off after about 10mins, couldn't deal with tunes dropping out of phrase,
it's really not that hard to know ur tunes, especially considering your beat matching is tight, sorry to sound harsh but it makes mixes unlistenable for me:(

Honestly dude, as advice I'd count your bars properly, it's strange because like Blurr said you can clearly beatmatch you're just throwing tunes in at any old point and they're dropping at any old point. Makes for really hard listening indeed. I mean listen to set by Andy or Friction just to say the placement of their mixes and when the tunes drop etc. (y) How long have you been mixing for, just out of interest?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom