Full Rips

Bobmand

Does anyone know any good places i can get some decent full rips of drum and bass?

I would go an buy vinyls but i aint got decks i av got cdjs and you cant even realy buy full rips off drum and bass on cd that i know off?

cheers lads(yn)

For fucks sake you are a fucking parasite.

1) Buy a fucking cd and rip it you lazy stealing scab

2) Buy fucking full cds in mp3 format on itunes, beatport.com or breakbeat.co.uk or the dozen other sites where you can buy thousands of single tunes and cds.

Now go and fucking pirate somewhere else.

BTW You're too lazy to even find out how to pirate by yourself.

Does anyone know any good places i can get some decent full rips of drum and bass?

I would go an buy vinyls but i aint got decks i av got cdjs and you cant even realy buy full rips off drum and bass on cd that i know off?

cheers lads(yn)

wat.

beatport.com
breakbeat.co.uk
chemical-records.co.uk
dogsonacid.com

2) Buy fucking full cds in mp3 format on itunes, beatport.com or breakbeat.co.uk or the dozen other sites where you can buy thousands of single tunes and cds.

You have a broad range of vocabulary.

cheers lads(yn)

There's shit loads of places that you can buy mp3's. Like Fran said, buy some decks, you won't regret it.

& I'm a lady. Thanks :)

No, just get someone in your family to buy you some tunes bro, I wasn't having a go man, I'll take back the harsh comments, just buy tunes legally!

(y)

someone needs a hug

not that i dont agree with you

dude, your to young...get involved in the scene

There's shit loads of places that you can buy mp3's. Like Fran said, buy some decks, you won't regret it.

& I'm a lady. Thanks :)

im a lady
little_britain_emily200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom